• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Must you transcend both space and time to be low 1C ?

Also what if one simply transencds beyond time. Or one transcends beyond space. Would they still be low 1C?

Depends on context, like all these feats as well as just what time and space are.

Depends on context, like all these feats as well as just what time and space are.
I mean for example.

This individual was shown to exists on a higher level of existence and stated and shown to be unbounded by reality and exists as a formless being beyond time itself in its real form.

Or

This individual was shown transcend the spatial manifolds of our universe and essentially exists as a being of higher order.

The former is probably Low 1-C since you'll almost always mean the timeline in this context. The latter is just Low 2-C, though it would be pretty rare).

The former is probably Low 1-C since you'll almost always mean the timeline in this context. The latter is just Low 2-C, though it would be pretty rare).
So...

1.not really. I mean as existing beyond time of a normal universe in this context which may or may not have "flowery language".

2.if you exist beyond the 3 spatial manifolds of a universe. Wouldn't it be higher than low 2C as a normal universe would have 3 manifolds of space + 1 manifold of time and he transcends these 3 manifolds of space which essentially means he is on a higher level?

1. Then I'm not sure. Probably just Unknown without more feats and context.

2. I have no idea what you mean. If it's just space then its just Low 2-C. What you're talking about is space-time at this point, not just the 3 spatial dimensions of a universe.

1. Then I'm not sure. Probably just Unknown without more feats and context.

2. I have no idea what you mean. If it's just space then its just Low 2-C. What you're talking about is space-time at this point, not just the 3 spatial dimensions of a universe.
1.huh....so existing beyond the time of a transcendent realm of a universe wouldn't be nearly enough.

2.i mean manifolds acts very differently then dimensions right?

1.huh....so existing beyond the time of a transcendent realm of a universe wouldn't be nearly enough.

2.i mean manifolds acts very differently then dimensions right?
1. Again, this is very context based.

2. What do you mean by manifolds?

And transcending time isn't Immeasurable speed by the way. It can support it but it isn't the proof in and of itself.

Even when "literal", it isn't. Immeasurable is strictly just moving so fast that time is another axis of space to you. If somebody is just described to transcend time without further context, then he isn't Immeasurable.

1. Again, this is very context based.

2. What do you mean by manifolds?

And transcending time isn't Immeasurable speed by the way. It can support it but it isn't the proof in and of itself.
1.understood

2.a collection of points forming a certain kind of set, such as those of a topologically closed surface or an analogue of this in three or more dimensions.

2. Transcending that is still just going to be Low 2-C I think.

Even when "literal", it isn't. Immeasurable is strictly just moving so fast that time is another axis of space to you. If somebody is just described to transcend time without further context, then he isn't Immeasurable.
Where was this accepted

In the past Immeasurable speed revisions. Any characters that are still this speed because of nothing but "transcends time" statements without context are due a downgrade.

It doesn't matter regardless. Unless it gives context to allowing the character to move as I described before, its not Immeasurable.

The Speed page.

Seriously, why do you keep asking for proof every time someone points out your claim isn't accepted? Burden of Proof is on you to show that it is.

No, just baseline Low 2-C.
The reason I'm saying that it's a so called higher level of low 2C is because the individual transcends the three spatial manifolds of a universe which overall makes him superior to what a normal low 2C could do as they don't affect anything beyond the normal 3 manifolds of space and 1 manifold of time.

Transcending purely 3-D space is just Low 2-C. It's not any superior to destroying a timeline. Just slapping the word "manifold" to it doesn't change the context.

Transcending space is also bound by the rules of transcending time, AKA feats and context, because transcending space can jUst dimensional travel or teleportation.

Okay found somethings that i want to see if it is enough for 1C although it is a little flowery.

“As we are beyond time, I don’t know how long it has been since the crafty ape was subdued and Heaven pacified, but by earthly reckoning it must be about five hundred years."

They exist and reside in the thunder monastery which is a transcendent realm that houses beings that are beyond time itself and are hinted to be in a state beyond earthly/mortal reckoning. Which means they are basically transcendent as in being qualitively superior to universe itself.

Flowery language. That's not enough for Low 1-C at all, especially considering the original context had nothing to do with existing on a higher plane, if that quote is from where I think it is.

Flowery language. That's not enough for Low 1-C at all, especially considering the original context had nothing to do with existing on a higher plane, if that quote is from where I think it is.
So just 4D without further context? Even if it was hinted that the being views time as an earthly reckoning (the action or process of calculating or estimating something) basically meaning it views time as somewhat insignificant to it in the thunder monastery?

So just 4D without further context? Even if it was hinted that the being views time as an earthly reckoning (the action or process of calculating or estimating something) basically meaning it views time as somewhat insignificant to it in the thunder monastery?
Not even 4-D. This is just Unknown.

Back