• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mushoku Tensei Discussion Thread

So if we just put it at the baseline Saint then it would be logical. The fact that Ghislaine is there is not going to solve the problem of head number and regeneration and with exhaustion it could beat her. It's just a possibility so...
Copy the scale by putting where you would put an S class monster and the Hydra.

What I do buy is that Hydra is slower than Paul.

As for Ghislaine... this reminds me of an inconsistency is that Rudeus could in principle give the hydra oneshot.

And if Ghislaine is confirmed... it would be impossible since currently a King over 20 times superior to a Saint by our scale

...Who can Hitogami scale to other than Human God? The idea that unrestricted Orsted is >>> Demon God is just laughable, if that was the case then Hitogami could have just beat Dragon God in the 1v1.
I don't really see the connection. First of all Hitogami is afraid to face FP Orsted and we know that he is responsible for his death so if even FP Orsted is comparable to First Dragon God that does not mean that Hitogami is comparable to him. Furthermore, when the First Dragon God achieved the feat of moving at FTL speed, he had already fought a lot of battles in other worlds. So I compare FP Orsted to this state at a minimum. And currently Hitogami's divine power is very great and the strategy doesn't hurt anyone. If FP Orsted=Hitogami>>>>First Demon God, I don't see when that means Hitogami>>>>First Dragon God.

Copy the scale by putting where you would put an S class monster and the Hydra.
S class monster idk. Hydra under Paul.
As for Ghislaine... this reminds me of an inconsistency is that Rudeus could in principle give the hydra oneshot.
Yes but the Resistance to Magic.
And if Ghislaine is confirmed... it would be impossible since currently a King over 20 times superior to a Saint by our scale
I don't understand what you mean by that.

First of all Hitogami is afraid to face FP Orsted and we know that he is responsible for his death so if even FP Orsted is comparable to First Dragon God that does not mean that Hitogami is comparable to him.
Orsted can only beat Hitogami when he has all of his mana at his disposal, he has reached the Void World and been defeated by Hitogami before. Hitogami wasn't even willing to challenge post-Demon God fight Dragon God.

If FP Orsted=Hitogami>>>>First Demon God, I don't see when that means Hitogami>>>>First Dragon God.
Because Dragon God and Demon God were comparable until the golden light thing happened. That is what was estsblished in ODT. Dragon God > Demon God > Beast God ≈ Sky God ≈ Sea God > Hitogami ≈ Peak Orsted.

Your claim that Hitogami or Orsted scale to Dragon God is based on nothing, Hitogami is terrified of massively-injured Dragon God and Orsted can't beat Hitogami without all of his mana.

Orsted can only beat Hitogami when he has all of his mana at his disposal, he has reached the Void World and been defeated by Hitogami before. Hitogami wasn't even willing to challenge post-Demon God fight Dragon God.

Because Dragon God and Demon God were comparable until the golden light thing happened. That is what was estsblished in ODT. Dragon God > Demon God > Beast God ≈ Sky God ≈ Sea God > Hitogami ≈ Peak Orsted.

Your claim that Hitogami or Orsted scale to Dragon God is based on nothing, Hitogami is terrified of massively-injured Dragon God and Orsted can't beat Hitogami without all of his mana.
One thing I have heard but I don't know if it is true is that bloodlines make children stronger than their parents, which is why Perugius should be superior to both of his parents and Orsted superior to his. How true is this?

Except that he was missing something that Rudeus' descendants are supposed to give him and not to mention the fact that nothing is certain that without this thing he is at his FP. It should be noted that he has already lost to Hitogami and that in this loop with Rudeus, it is certain that with the direction of events he will beat Hitogami without too much difficulty (according to his discussions with Rudeus in Volume 16) .
Because Dragon God and Demon God were comparable until the golden light thing happened.
Dragon God was heavenly weakened.
That is what was estsblished in ODT. Dragon God > Demon God > Beast God ≈ Sky God ≈ Sea God > Hitogami ≈ Peak Orsted.
Not sure about Peak Orsted and for Hitogami I believe it was theorized that Hitogami's source of power was the Creator God (or the Human God?).
For me Hitogami should be inferior to Dragon God but comparable to Heavenly injured Dragon God who was able to fight him for a moment but was killed.

Paul doesnt scale to the hydra since he can cut it thanks to the special sword
Precisely, Paul is superior to Hydra with his sword. Without his sword he is comparable to a Saint.
Only in long distance
At short distance the number of heads poses a problem and its scales too.
We cannot say that Ghislaine would have problems defeating Hydra and at the same time that a saint can defeat it.
It all depends on the combat conditions. Hydra's heads number and regeneration pose a problem and the fight can be a battle of endurance that she will have a good chance of losing.

Orsted is physically unable to fight Hitogami with full mana. he needs to spend a huge amount of mana, even by Laplace’s standards, just to get to him and after that another 15% to use the sword.

Precisely, Paul is superior to Hydra with his sword. Without his sword he is comparable to a Saint.
The sword is hax not AP
At short distance the number of heads poses a problem and its scales too.
Not scale, you cant say more heads = more AP. If the hydra is saint it probably can´t damage Ghislaine. Remember badigadi?
It all depends on the combat conditions. Hydra's heads number and regeneration pose a problem and the fight can be a battle of endurance that she will have a good chance of losing.
But we are scaling in base a AP/Durability

The sword is hax not AP
Yeah and he's higher with HAX.
Not scale, you cant say more heads = more AP.
I never said that. The heads are a problem in that you have to cut them all off to kill Hydra while they regenerate quickly and while one head is attacked the others can defend it. Plus I was talking about the body scales.
If the hydra is saint it probably can´t damage Ghislaine. Remember badigadi?
I said well in the endurance fight. If Ghislaine becomes exhausted then her Aura will no longer be effective enough and therefore it could hurt her.
But we are scaling in base a AP/Durability
Yes. A 6-C character can beat a 6-B character well under certain circumstances.

• Character A has Solar System level Attack Potency and Durability and moves at FTL speeds, and Character B bests Character A in combat. However, Character B's upper limits are otherwise consistently established as Wall level and Subsonic. In this case, it's not safe to assess that Character B has Solar System level Attack Potency and Durability and moves at FTL speeds, as such occasions irreconcilably contradict Character B's narrative portrayal and would stand as Outliers/Plot-Induced Stupidity on Character B's part.

Yeah and he's higher with HAX.

I never said that. The heads are a problem in that you have to cut them all off to kill Hydra while they regenerate quickly and while one head is attacked the others can defend it. Plus I was talking about the body scales.

I said well in the endurance fight. If Ghislaine becomes exhausted then her Aura will no longer be effective enough and therefore it could hurt her.

Yes. A 6-C character can beat a 6-B character well under certain circumstances.

You can defeat it in certain situations but not escalate to it.

The only thing I can interpret is that according to the logic you want to give me is:

Hydra = Saint
Paul = Saint
Ghislaine = King
Paul > Hydra in speed
Ghislaine > Paul in speed

But would Hydra win in a fight in the long run because would Ghislaine get tired?

If that is so, my question would be: How big is the difference in speed between a saint and a king?

But would Hydra win in a fight in the long run because would Ghislaine get tired?

If that is so, my question would be: How big is the difference in speed between a saint and a king?
Idk.The fact is that she doesn't have any long-range attacks that will be able to one-shot all the heads.

Idk.The fact is that she doesn't have any long-range attacks that will be able to one-shot all the heads.
And even then it wouldn't be appropriate with what the author said that the hydra would be difficult with Ghislaine in the group. Although I don't know if the author really said this. If he really said it, I support more Hydra = king tier.

One thing I have heard but I don't know if it is true is that bloodlines make children stronger than their parents, which is why Perugius should be superior to both of his parents and Orsted superior to his. How true is this?
I think that would be contradicted by many things.

Except that he was missing something that Rudeus' descendants are supposed to give him and not to mention the fact that nothing is certain that without this thing he is at his FP. It should be noted that he has already lost to Hitogami and that in this loop with Rudeus, it is certain that with the direction of events he will beat Hitogami without too much difficulty (according to his discussions with Rudeus in Volume 16) .
How does this at all counter the fact that Orsted lost to Hitogami because he didn't have all of his mana?

Not sure about Peak Orsted and for Hitogami I believe it was theorized that Hitogami's source of power was the Creator God (or the Human God?).
He stole Human God's body & powers.

For me Hitogami should be inferior to Dragon God but comparable to Heavenly injured Dragon God who was able to fight him for a moment but was killed.
He snuck a heavily-injured Dragon God who was distracted and had just been battered with attacks by the Dragon Generals for days. Nothing puts him at a level comparable to him.

Orsted is physically unable to fight Hitogami with full mana. he needs to spend a huge amount of mana, even by Laplace’s standards, just to get to him and after that another 15% to use the sword.
The sword is a part of what he spends to fight Hitogami, but aside from that, you are literally agreeing with me. Orsted needs all of his mana at his disposal to beat Hitogami, the fact that he had to use it on Laplace is whyche lost to Hitogami in the Void World at least once before.

The sword is a part of what he spends to fight Hitogami, but aside from that, you are literally agreeing with me. Orsted needs all of his mana at his disposal to beat Hitogami, the fact that he had to use it on Laplace is whyche lost to Hitogami in the Void World at least once before.
What? if we are talking about 100% of Orsted's mana, then even if he does not spend anything for the entire loop, he still needs to use 15% to summon the sword, and another huge amount to open the passage to the void world even after collecting all the pieces of the divine jewel . so Orsted should be able to defeat Hitogami using 2/3 or 1/2 of his mana, if not less

How does this at all counter the fact that Orsted lost to Hitogami because he didn't have all of his mana?
What I'm saying is that Orsted was not at his FP against Hitogami.

What he says is that Orsted will not be at his FP against Hitogami. It must be taken into account that he first lives for a hundred years with mana which is depleting, his fight against Rudeus which has drained his mana pool and the mana to open the passage.

You can defeat it in certain situations but not escalate to it.

The only thing I can interpret is that according to the logic you want to give me is:

Hydra = Saint
Paul = Saint
Ghislaine = King
Paul > Hydra in speed
Ghislaine > Paul in speed

well saint and kings can reach top speed of SoL with their special moves, i believe in the fact that they have acceleration gaps though which is the real speed difference
otherwise Kings should be a blitz level of difference above saints in pure combat and reaction speed
OGDG being FTL with amp and that blitzing the 2nd strongest god makes the speed scaling as clear as can be
hitogami absolutely does not scale to the OGDG btw, as zab already explained above

Is the 4d argument (which would get some of the characters scaled at uni+) for the verse plausible or nah?

This is entirely because of the Void/Barren world being categorized as "4th dimensional space" and "impossible to reach"

Is the 4d argument (which would get some of the characters scaled at uni+) for the verse plausible or nah?

This is entirely because of the Void/Barren world being categorized as "4th dimensional space" and "impossible to reach"
Nope. This is based on the fact that every world is a universe and the Dragon World has already been said to have an endless sky so a good argument to show that it is a universe. Moreover the destruction of each world should amount to the complete destruction of its past, present and future and also of other timelines (the Dragon God neither sent Orsted into the past nor into another timeline of the Dragon world ). So there could be Low 2-C/2-C..

Nope. This is based on the fact that every world is a universe and the Dragon World has already been said to have an endless sky so a good argument to show that it is a universe. Moreover the destruction of each world should amount to the complete destruction of its past, present and future and also of other timelines (the Dragon God neither sent Orsted into the past nor into another timeline of the Dragon world ). So there could be Low 2-C/2-C..
Okay, but lets say we ignore that(no reason at all, just want u guys to look at this link), does the link I provided is valid to scale the og Gods, FP Orsted with Godsword, and the buffed Dragon Generals with Godspears at uni+?
4d MT

Also, I think the Dragon generals has class z-y (or maybe even higher) lifting strength because of two ultra weakened Dragon Generals that are literally lifting the Dragon World

Last edited:
Also, I think the Dragon generals has class z-y (or maybe even higher) lifting strength because of two ultra weakened Dragon Generals that are literally lifting the Dragon World
Interesting. Except that we need scans and then the size of the land. Since the human world contains the planet on which the plot takes place and the land in the dragon world should be bigger then yes it could Class Z/Y.

Okay, but lets say we ignore that(no reason at all, just want u guys to look at this link), does the link I provided is valid to scale the og Gods, FP Orsted with Godsword, and the buffed Dragon Generals with Godspears at uni+?
4d MT
This is above all what I base my Uni+ on. Leaving aside power/6, it is obvious that the worlds created by the Creator God are universes and given that there is the notion of parallel universes and everything, they each have their temporal axis. The destruction of each world must therefore be the destruction of a space-time continuum, i.e. Uni+. For dragon generals it must be said that it was a weakened Dragon God.

@Zabazab what do you think?

Interesting. Except that we need scans and then the size of the land. Since the human world contains the planet on which the plot takes place and the land in the dragon world should be bigger then yes it could Class Z/Y.
There's this map scale of the human world on reddit. (The guy who made it is caught up with the author's blogs and all side stories, so you can ask him everything regarding the verse. He also has an account on this site with a user called "magawa" or something like that.)

The result was that the human world is 2.66 times the area of Earth's. If the human world is that size, then so are the other worlds in the Six-Faced World (assuming we take the world as a literal cube, and idk about the world's mass)

Anyways, here is the Dragon Generals "class z-y lifting strength"

what do you think?
I'm fine with the Six-Sided World being six universes stuck together so they don't fall apart, given they appear to be separate dimensions.

There may be antifeats though, such as the fact that the edges of the oceans do not touch.

There's this map scale of the human world on reddit. (The guy who made it is caught up with the author's blogs and all side stories, so you can ask him everything regarding the verse. He also has an account on this site with a user called "magawa" or something like that.)
I made my own blog about it.
The result was that the human world is 2.66 times the area of Earth's. If the human world is that size, then so are the other worlds in the Six-Faced World (assuming we take the world as a literal cube, and idk about the world's mass)
The world is a cube but it is the association of six universes. Currently many of Rudeus' statements in the LN show that they are on a planet and this is consistent given the other worlds. I don't see the point in creating six planets (assuming like the majority of fans that the worlds created are planets), then destroying and merging them to have a sort of cube whose faces are not even connected . Not fair.
Anyways, here are the Dragon Generals "class z-y lifting strength"
Hum. I'll leave this to others.

I'm fine with the Six-Sided World being six universes stuck together so they don't fall apart, given they appear to be separate dimensions.

There may be antifeats though, such as the fact that the edges of the oceans do not touch.
It was just a comment from the author on this WN and I don't think that within the WN he had really thought about the notion of universe. However, it should be noted that it is not uncommon in isekai for a universe not to include an earth but an island. Some go even further by saying that there are universes without land.

Also, what is the ap of saint-ranked swordsmen of the three sword styles? And should the ap of a swordsman's sword and the ap of a mage's magic equal each other if both are at the same rank/level?

Like example, saint rank magic and saint rank sword slash from a swordsman has equal attack power just because they're both saint rank..

Back