• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem (Registration Thread)

It's a strange thing, the universe. Lots of them around. Lots of good in them things, lots of bad things, everything in between too. It's less of a strange thing and more a concerning thing when a group of powerful individuals attempt to wipe out all the universes in the multiverse. Bad news, you live in the multiverse.

That's up to you to stop, though it may be a little more difficult than just punching one guy and calling it a day. The difficulty may start with the fact that you've awoken in an unknown business room with several others and have no idea where you are or what's going on.

In a situation such as this it may be best to find yourself, literally and figuratively.

Name:

Theme Song: (Optional, makes you seem cool though.)

Sex:

Appearance: (Please make a human.)

Desired Verse: (If you chose a verse, you may get any potential character from that verse. I will chose the characters, it will be random.)

Character Creation Rules
- Provide a verse or two that you are interested in or would like to use. Ultimately I will be choosing any character from the verses you provided. This character will from here on out be known as your servant.

- The max tier of your initial servants is 5-A.

- The higher tier your servant, the less time you will be able to manifest them before you have to stop and recharge, and vice-versa. The exact time will be determined by the tier of the character and their abilities.

- Your servant, while incorporeal and invisible, is not intangible. Those with other servants or any degree of soul manipulation are able to see them, and your servant is bound by the real world, and can be harmed by it. If your servant is killed or destroyed, they will not be able to be used again unless there are specific circumstances.

- Characters with reality warping, overly-complex time manipulation, and other game-breaking abilities are banned. Use common sense when choosing a verse, if the verses you provide me are too filled with characters who have game-breaking abilities (Masada, you're on the list) I may end up asking you to choose another one or doing something of my own.

This may get weird.

Rules of Servants

Chapter 1

Oh my fork

Oh well, why not throw in my hat. Maybe I'll understand how these forkers get so overpowered

Roll me something from Gurren Lagann (Verse)

Chose Destiny because I've only made files for strong dudes so far ovo

Name: "Blitz" (Actual Name: Xavier Smith)

Theme Song: "Watch it Crash" by: Streetlight Manifesto

Sex: "Male"

Appearance: Looks akin to that of Lannan Eacott, bearing a face nearly identical to his when Lannan was of nine years of age. Bears an emaciated stomach, and has a 3rd degree burn spanning the entirety of his middle-to-lower back

Verse of Choice: (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) or (Nasuverse)

If possible, choose something indicative of cowardice, since this kid is like Anti-Shirou in terms of personality (that being, willing to sacrifice others for his own hind, fearful, lacking in willpower, bears ARCHER like ideals, fearful of making contact physical with others, etc.)

I'm not tryna impose not be a picky ********, merely making a polite request bro

Are Culexus Assassins allowed? Idek if I'm gonna do an RP, i'm just curious as to what type of scale you're going for here. They're the last key of the Officio Assassinorum.

Oh, I should get my character details written out

Name: Keane Brando

Themesong: I only use my own creations in my creations N I N G E N

That said I know all of squat about music

Sex: Male and loaded with Testosterone

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Greenish sorta eyes, Tall... I dunno what else you need

Desired verse: As I said before, Gurren Lagann (Verse) (I'd perfer a mech over a character but I'll take what I get)

Name: David Beckum

Theme Song: Avatar - The Willy

Sex: Male

Appearance: Around 5' 11", can be described as "looking like a rock star that somehow isn't one", has a goatee. Generally just wears a T-shirt, sweat pants and a jacket.

Desired Verse: SCP Foundatio

I'd honestly perfer Arc-Gurren Lagan purely for the comedy of me not being able to do squat a majority of the time without accidentally wiping out a vast amount of the earth because the thing is so forking big

Name: Dedric

Appearance: 6'5", Blonde, my usual apperence

Desired Verse: Warhammer 40k (Not everyone is super broken)

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Name: "Blitz" (Actual Name: Xavier Smith)
Theme Song: "Watch it Crash" by: Streetlight Manifesto

Sex: "Male"

Appearance: Looks akin to that of Lannan Eacott, bearing a face nearly identical to his when Lannan was of nine years of age. Bears an emaciated stomach, and has a 3rd degree burn spanning the entirety of his middle-to-lower back

Verse of Choice: (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) or (Nasuverse)

If possible, choose something indicative of cowardice, since this kid is like Anti-Shirou in terms of personality (that being, willing to sacrifice others for his own hind, fearful, lacking in willpower, bears ARCHER like ideals, fearful of making contact physical with others, etc.)

I'm not tryna impose not be a picky ********, merely making a polite request bro
Congratulations, your character is Pannacotta Fugo! You can summon them for 17 seconds.

I'd recommend snipping that text

Also, is this 20 seconds under heavy cinematic time since everyone here is bound to be quickboi?

Congratulations, your character is Pannacotta Fugo! You can summon them for 20 seconds. </div> Holy sjit that's actually really thematically appropriate! The kid believes himself to be the reason for all his ails, he dislikes the formation of bonds per the pain of them being severed. And his inherent nature is essentially dynamic, which coupled with this nets you a self destructive asocial dipshit who wants to be loved, but thinks he'll **** shit up so bad that it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy! Thanks man!

DMUA said:
Oh, I should get my character details written out
Name: Keane Gerald

Themesong: I only use my own creations in my creations N I N G E N

That said I know all of squat about music

Sex: Male and loaded with Testosterone

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Greenish sorta eyes, Tall... I dunno what else you need

Desired verse: As I said before, Gurren Lagann (Verse) (I'd perfer a mech over a character but I'll take what I get)
Congratulations, your servant is Kamina (7-B key)! You can summon them for 13 seconds.

Eh, I'm not gonna bother rolling till I get a mech. I guess I'll take it.

Hl3 or bust said:
Name: David Beckum
Theme Song: Avatar - The Willy

Appearance: Around 5' 11", can be described as "looking like a rock star that somehow isn't one", has a goatee. Generally just wears a T-shirt, sweat pants and a jacket.

Desired Verse: SCP Foundatio
Congratulations, your servant is 3 instances of SCP-939! You can summon them for 21 seconds.

Accept the fact that your stand is a GAR swordsman with a 4 meters long sword. Accept your d e s t i n y.

Actually, another important question

If our servant's key comes with 2 versions (IE, Kamina himself is 9-B and Gurren is 7-B), could we potentially only summon one for a longer timeframe and maybe more space efficiency?

Well, I was intending for you to just summon the entire thing, but yeah. Kamina himself would get around 25 seconds.

Yeah, it's a fairly good deal

Would have been better if I got Arc Gurren Lagann and I could have both it, Gurren Lagann and Lagann all in one package

ok, i'm about 200% sure that 939's speed is wrong by at least 2 categories, but there are no feats or statements afaik

DMUA said:
Yeah, it's a fairly good deal
Would have been better if I got Arc Gurren Lagann and I could have both it, Gurren Lagann and Lagann all in one package
Also Spiral power, so you can give everyone some Spiral energy and then they start genning low level spiral. Like I did with Getter in Legion of Men! Well... I had Hayato shoot Getter INTO me, which then made me capable of low level Getter feats WITHOUT a Servant summoned

Back