• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multipliers for Naruto Baryon Mode

In the manga, Kurama explains that Baryon Mode works like nuclear fusion, and the principle is similar to how the Sun produces energy, Nuclear fusion itself is the fusion of two atomic nuclei to form one or more larger atomic nuclei.

In this case, the "atomic nuclei" of the chakras are Naruto's chakra and Kurama's chakra, both of which are consumed as raw materials to produce a new, larger type of energy.

"The other mode involves taking the chakra you get from elsewhere and just using it", which means, the previous mode only used the chakra from Kurama lent by Hagoromo (chakra credits), and Naruto just had to use it, but in this Baryon Mode, Naruto used Help chakra is combined with Kurama's chakra, which means in this mode all of Naruto's stats are greatly improved, from reflexes, speed, and even Naruto's strength.

And here I hope Naruto gets a multiplier, at least 2× of his Six Path mode, maybe higher, because the Uzumaki clan is said to have very large chakra reserves.

Last edited:
The argument is that we have no defined multiplier for it, I am up for all Naruto upgrades but people will disagree about if it is not defined, even when it can be implied admins usually goes against it mostly because of Naruto hatred

The argument is that we have no defined multiplier for it, I am up for all Naruto upgrades but people will disagree about if it is not defined, even when it can be implied admins usually goes against it mostly because of Naruto hatred
yeah I just hope, Baryon gets at least a 5× multiplier.

Back