• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
I'm fairly certain Goku wins but this keeps bugging me.

Will equalize speed only if necessary.

Goku:

Broly:

Incon:

Kinda hard to place fusions in terms of power imo so not sure

But if Base Gogeta = SSB Vegeta/Goku then SSB Gogeta would be > MUI Goku

Equalizing speed shouldn't be necessary. Goku should comfortably have the upper hand against Broly until he falls out of MUI. I don't think a minute is enough for Goku to take him out. My bet is on Broly.

Broly could tank dozens of powerful blows and techniques by Gogeta Blue, and has insane adaptive power. If Frieza's remark has any basis in reality, then Broly's stamina also doesn't seem to lower as he fights.

Even if UI Goku was stronger, which is a matter of debate, I feel Broly would be capable of adapting to, and enduring, him until the godly drawback ruins Goku.

JackJoyce said:
MUI Goku will likely resort to Kamehameha which can end Broly. If not then he runs out of stamina and dies
I doubt a kamehameha from MUI Goku would kill Broly tbh. It's debatable whether or not the kamehameha at the end of the Broly movie would've killed him after everything he shook off before that, and that came from Gogeta Blue. It probably depends if MUI Goku is stronger than Gogeta or not.

2 things

1. Goku scales to being above Base Jiren who is considered superior or at least comparable to GoD level. Broly on the otherhand was considered to be "probably" stronger than Beerus.

If you low ball the Super scaling chain, you should have:

MUI Goku >= UBW Jiren > LSSJ Broly (aka FP) >= Base Jiren >= GoD tier.

So honestly Goku should have higher AP and speed than Broly via MUI.

2. Unless we are directly taking Goku out of the ToP scenerio, I don't know if Goku's time limit should be taken into account as he has already been drained of his stamina almost always before he goes UI, aside from Heroes, we don't honestly know what a full stamina MUI Goku looks like so to say the time limit is a factor.....again I don't know if we have enough information for that to be taken into acoount

Anyways I'm gonna vote for Goku.

Considering that: 1) Dragonball has shown multiple battles lasting hours worth of screentime while they only last few minutes in-universe (Goku VS Frieza on Namek was like 5 minutes but the fight itself was a couple of episodes, the ToP Arc as a whole was literally stated to be only 48 minutes and Goku's MUI got a whole episode iirc, during which he landed plenty of hits on Jiren) and 2) They're both MFTL+ (Quintillions times the speed of light), so to them one minutes is a LONG time where they can attack each other plenty of times.

I do think that Goku would have the AP advantage due to scaling above Jiren who was stated to be "maybe stronger than Beerus", and LSSJ Broly was also stated to be maybe above Beerus too.

The result would really just depends if Goku can finish Broly before the former loses his form, since if he does, then it's gg for him.

I don't vote yet since it is a tricky match

I didn't say it before but I vote Broly.

He's too durable for Goku to put down before MUI almost kills him

And he can honestly be scaled to be in the same tier as MUI Goku anyway.

I mean, I have Omen Goku comparable to Broly then MUI should pretty much defeat him within the Time Limit, considering he also defeated UBW Jiren who was on his level.

Broly can adapt all you want or be soo durable but I don't think he'll get enough time against MUI.

So voting Goku here.

Broly FRA no doubt. The AP adventage may go to Goku, but Broly will last more than 1 minute, unlike Goku.

If you're saying Goku has an AP advantage then Jiren > Broly.

without instinctive reaction and pure AP only, BUW Jiren > MUI Goku anytime.

ItsOnlyDanny3 said:
I doubt a kamehameha from MUI Goku would kill Broly tbh. It's debatable whether or not the kamehameha at the end of the Broly movie would've killed him after everything he shook off before that, and that came from Gogeta Blue. It probably depends if MUI Goku is stronger than Gogeta or not.
If it wrecked UBW Jiren (who has a good case of being stronger than GOD's) then it will likely ko Broly. Also Goku was much drained in TOP during his fight with Jiren which isn't the case here since he starts off with MUI & has a better skill advantage

Even with his one minute time limit Goku managed to defeat Jiren (or at least weakened him enough so he got defeated right after), so there's no reason why he couldn't do the same with Broly. Especially since Broly will have a very hard time to even hit Goku with his instinctive reactions.

Since Jiren was already stated to be stronger than a G.O.D before using his Limit Breaker form, which LSSJ Broly was said to maybe be stronger than Beerus as well. Since MUI Goku defeated Jiren despite him using the Limit Breaker form and powering even more, I definitely see Goku defeating Broly with higher(?) AP and vastly superior skill.

Goku For my reasons above

I doubt the gap between them is even two times, Broly has incredibly durability and he can easily adapt, it's like people forget he has the best adaptation in canon DB.

Zamasu Chan said:
I doubt the gap between them is even two times, Broly has incredibly durability and he can easily adapt, it's like people forget he has the best adaptation in canon DB.
In one minute and without managing to even land a hit on Goku? I don't think that he'd be able to catch up to Goku's skill and AP advantage even with his adaptation. Goku also have the AP advantage over Broly so Goku's AP > Broly's durability.

Broly can quickly adapt to opponents who are multiple times stronger than him. Unless you have hardcore evidence that UI Goku is way more than two times stronger than Broly, then there's no reason why he shouldn't.

^This.

One minute should be plenty of time for Goku to hit a few successful hits, probably stun Broly with a Soaring Fist attack and finish him with a Kamehameha.

AwkguyDB said:
^This.

One minute should be plenty of time for Goku to hit a few successful hits, probably stun Broly with a Soaring Fist attack and finish him with a Kamehameha.
Broly can tank attacks from Gogeta who's stronger than MUI.

Broly can tank attacks from Gogeta who's stronger than MUI.

Yes, but he still got stomped. He wasn't really adapting to him since he was still much weaker than SSB Gogeta and wasn't adapting to reach his power level at any point. And Considering that Goku starts at full energy in MUI, he'll also have plenty of times to punch Broly numerous times while avoiding every single punch from Broly

That's not entirely what I'm saying. MUI can't really end Broly with his level of AP, even Gogeta had to charge a Kamehameha to beat him.

Goku can also use his Kamehameha to finish Broly, much like Gogeta. And Broly would literally die if it wasn't for the dragonballs wishing him away at the last moment.

And Considering Goku have the AP advantage, he'll also be able to kill Broly with the attack

Gogeta has the AP advantage over MUI Goku and he couldn't put him down with anything but his strongest attack.

Broly is too durable for Goku to win here.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Goku can also use his Kamehameha to finish Broly, much like Gogeta. And Broly would literally die if it wasn't for the dragonballs wishing him away at the last moment.

And Considering Goku have the AP advantage, he'll also be able to kill Broly with the attack
His AP is not significant enough to kill Broly dude.

Knock him out maybe? Though I'm thinking Broly could adapt before Goku prepares to go finish him. Goku would fight Broly for a little bit, Broly starts to get stronger and starts to overpower him just like UBW Jiren was at first. This would come down If Goku can take him out before he just starts brutalizing.

Iisdude1 said:
Also Goku kind of did this to Kefla when she was a fair bit stronger than him.
Yeah. It was literally said that if Kefla would've managed to hit Goku it'll be over for him yet he still managed to beat her with his Kamehameha.

Considering this, I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to do the same with Broly

Except Kefla was expending all of her energy in her last resort. Broly's stamina has been referred to as 'endless' and 'limitless'.

Not to mention, UI Goku's stamina is far more limited than in UIS, due to the godly drawback that occurs within one minute.

Yeah. It was literally said that if Kefla would've managed to hit Goku it'll be over for him yet he still managed to beat her with his Kamehameha.

Considering this, I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to do the same with Broly

This is wrong, Kefla was only eliminated not killed or knocked out.

How does his stamina never dropping stop him from getting knocked out?

Which will make Goku want to finish the fight quickly since he will know about it.

The question remains whether or not MUI Goku would be able to beat Broly until the time limit runs out, like he did with Jiren.

I'm inclined to change my vote to Incon tbh

The gap between ssj2 Kefla and uis goku is bigger than this one I think. Broly, ubw jiren and ui are all pretty comparable to each other.

Kefla still had the AP advantage over Goku regardless, and despite her using her full power to defeat him, he still managed to eliminate her.

This time Goku got the AP advantage and since he already knows the drawback from MUI, he'll do his Kamehameha quickly before it will be over

Because, UIS Goku with all his power couldn't knock Kefla out, so why would UI Goku be able to knock out FPSS Broly with all his power? We have no reason to think Goku can just do that.

You also have to note, FPSS Broly is capable of creating barriers. While Broly was being overwhelmed by Gogeta's power, why would Broly be incapable of just creating a barrier to lessen any damage that UI Goku's Kamehameha causes?

To add even further, we see Broly rapidly adapts as he fights. He learned techniques by replicating Goku and Vegeta, he adapted his fighting style to need (developed barriers to survive Gogeta's danmaku, for example) and his power surges massively when he fights other opponents.

The only limit we have seen, is Wrath Broly being unable to reach or surpass SSB Goku, but we then see SS Broly quickly adapted to SS Gogeta, evolved his form into FPSS and was so powerful that SS Gogeta unphased him, and Gogeta felt compelled to skip straight to Blue to handle Broly's burst of power.

I have every reason to think Broly can adapt very quickly to UI Goku's skills, abilities and power and not much reason to think UI Goku is going to evolve much, considering his power and abilities only surged with a rage boost after Jiren attempted to blow up the audience stands.

Would UI Goku defeat Broly w/o a timer? Yes. But can he manage to beat a rapidly evolving, incredible endurance Broly in under a minute? Most likely not.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Kefla still had the AP advantage over Goku regardless, and despite her using her full power to defeat him, he still managed to eliminate her.
This time Goku got the AP advantage and since he already knows the drawback from MUI, he'll do his Kamehameha quickly before it will be over
Not really? Kefla had to put all of her power in her attack to hope for a win, and Goku had to expel all of his remaining energy to defeat Kefla.

I'd honestly argue that UIS Goku is stronger than her, considering Goku had little energy early in the fight, was unable to hurt her due to the limitations of UIS (this is literally stated in-universe) but could blitz her and take her out with the last drops of his power.

Everybody is assuming MUI Goku just using the Kamehameha is enough, but why would anyone think he can get Broly into the position that he can do this? Go look at every time Goku's Kamehameha worked in UI. It ONLY worked because flight was banned in the tournament.

Broly, with flight and barriers, isn't going to be vulnerable to a Kamehameha unless UI Goku overpowers him in a clash.

Back