• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How strong are they supposed to be? AP wise

Also Im not sure if Kirby can simply suck Shaka.

Another Dimension seems bigger then, maybe Kirby has the AP advantage.

Eficiente said:
>4-A via scaling to someone who created a universe
wtf...
  • to someone who recreated a realm which transcend time and space...

Use the Tenbu Horin.

The heaven-dancing dharma is truth of the universe, a reality of perfect harmony and equilibrium.
Now that you have been ensnared in it, you can neither attack me nor escape!!
It is both an offensive and defensive move!!

And he then attacks with Rikudo Rinne or Tenma Kofuku

PaChi2 said:
this is shaka at his weakest, tho
This does not exist in history.

Shaka always had the Eighth Sense, one of the reasons why he is named as the man closest to the gods. Even Kurumada mentions him in an interview from the Poseidon arc.

Im fully aware of Shaka's power.

This shaka is restricted.

Say, if Kirby manages to force him open his eyes or resort to the 8th dense, its his win.

Kirby71 said:
But why does shaka win? In his profile i don't see him standing a chance.
Maybe its the atomization + hitting soul thingy that kills Kirby.

PaChi2 said:
Kirby71 said:
But why does shaka win? In his profile i don't see him standing a chance.
Maybe its the atomization + hitting soul thingy that kills Kirby.
I don't see that as enough, as kirby's soul doesn't stand still,Kirby needs only a heart, i don't think an atómic attack Will end this too fast,but Kirby heart Will do.

Kirby leads with a friend heart, Mu can be mindhaxed, if not, sucked.

Also Mu needs to atomize Kirby and after destroy his Soul? As if Kirby's soul let Mu punch it, Kirby most likely regenerates again before being killed.

You realize Mu doesn't actually have to punch the soul to kill it right? He has very powerful telekinesis and he could simply Starlight Extinction him, Stardust Revolution him or even Crystal Net him. Saint Seiya characters are not on a need to punch basis in order to destroy a soul or atomize someone.

Maybe later. I really don't want to right a big post right now. Especially with the Saint Seiya files not being revised as of yet.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You realize Mu doesn't actually have to punch the soul to kill it right? He has very powerful telekinesis and he could simply Starlight Extinction him, Stardust Revolution him or even Crystal Net him. Saint Seiya characters are not on a need to punch basis in order to destroy a soul or atomize someone.
That yet doesn't ensure a win if Kirby gets to friend heart first he wins.

Kirby sucks, Mu BFR's Kirbyu outside of Existence.

How does Possession work?

Voided?

So does Mu. His natural attacks destroy Kirby's body and then his soul when he goes ghost form.

What does Digimon have to do with this?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Kirby sucks, Mu BFR's Kirbyu outside of Existence.
How does Possession work?

Voided?

So does Mu. His natural attacks destroy Kirby's body and then his soul when he goes ghost form.

What does Digimon have to do with this?
Ok, i wrote vague, with Voided, i mean Void manipulation, Kirby hypernova sucks his opponent, but with the difference of the opponent don't being BFR'd but instead outright deleted.

>What does Digimon have to do with this?

Actually, the best way kirby has kill Mu for good efficiently and almost guaranteed to work,no dodges is to data Mu like Digimon does, i was talking metaphorical but very vague.

BRF Mu= BFR Kirby outside existence, how does that work?

"Ok, i wrote vague, with Voided, i mean Void manipulation, Kirby hypernova sucks his opponent, but with the difference of the opponent don't being BFR'd but instead outright deleted."

He has to start with Hypernova. Meanwhile any one of Mu's attacks are deadly.

"Actually, the best way kirby has kill Mu for good efficiently and almost guaranteed to work,no dodges is to data Mu like Digimon does, i was talking metaphorical but very vague."

Data Mu? What are you even talking about?

"BRF Mu= BFR Kirby outside existence, how does that work?"

Starlight Extinction: A technique that allows Mu to send his target to a location of his choosing. He gathers his Cosmo into a cluster of photons which then bombards the target countless times at the speed of light. This technique can send the target anywhere from Hades' castle to out of existence itself.

Back