• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Mu Da vs Aburatori

Seems close enough as that I don't have to speed equal, so I won't.

So, full on SBA.

Who takes this?

How fast is Aburatori's time hopping and how does it work? Aburatori would look like a Soshi for Mu Dan, so he would open with breaking down Aburatori to Tao with a hand gesture.

To break the Aburatori down he would need to find him first, no?

In my understanding the temporal clones are quite fast, with the Aburatori easily being able to repeat the past fight with Yukari 15k times. I don't think his time techniques take unusually long.

Eh, SBA puts them barely any meters apart from each other, not only that but Mu Dan can discern opponents through his Tao sight

The ability sounds really confusing, so Aburatori sends dublicates back in time to kill his opponent?

These days I'm not even sure how it is with clones and SBA, but for the sake of argument it doesn't stay that way for any length of time, given teleportation. Not sure how his Tao sight would find Aburatori.

He can timetravel himself as well, but yeah, he can make temporal clones that attempt to kill the opponent in the past. The interesting thing is that if he does that often enough, even if his clones fail each time, eventually the timeline just gives in and acts like he had won none the less.

The Aburatori also has Yukaris destiny powers, meaning that if it's in any way possible for him to win he will do so.

I mean, if Aburatori isn't running around with constant dublicates then he should start of alone. And if Aburatori isnt distorting stuff while he dublicates himself, i dont see how that would protect him from Mu Dan's Tao manipulation. Teleportation itself isn't helping Abu too if he dosn't teleport out of Mu Dans range, because breaking down enemies to Tao is a projectileless action, he just has to point at him.

I see, the problem is that Abu has no real way to kill Mu Dan. He would have to travel thousands of years back to find Mu Dan at his weakest and even then he would have to pass another Lord Tensen who watched over him as a infant. Yukari isn't really compareable, even with her destiny manip, because for her its still possible to just die. You can't kill Mu Dan on a physical way without Tao, aka Soul and life force hax.

Same goes for the destiny manip, so hes fated to win in the end. But how? Mu Dan cant die of age, he can continuesly absorb his surrounding for Tao and Aburatori has absolutly no hax to put down Mu Dan for good.

Aburatori can teleport outside of Mu Dans range, though. Usually into some alternate world, though he also indicated being able to teleport to other planets in the universe.

Aburatori could prevent him from ever being born/created, though, no?

And since he has destiny manip he doesn't necessarily have to kill him on his own either. In principle he could also destiny manip someone else in Mu Dans past to kill him.

Or, like in Yukaris case, he could absorb his power by timeline screwery.

And I don't think Mu Dan's Mid-High regen would save him from timeline screwery. It's not like Yukari in the end was defeated in some logical fashion. The "how" was skipped entirely just the end result is set. It's essentially like causality manip were the effect is just set despite there being no cause for it.

Yeah, i give up then. I assume teleporting out is in character for Aburatori right? Makes me wonder why he was so low in the list...

With destiny powers anything that would serve his goal is in character.

And I think he was mostly this low, because I didn't bother making any matches to put him higher until now.

5:0 for Aburatori

Back