• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toad hunting in The Following (Toad vs Kozakura Sobiki)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Generic Acid Spitting Zombie : 0
Crossbow Girl : 7
Incon : 0

Fight takes place in The Slums, 20 meters apart with no line of sight
Speed equalized

This verse has so many random haxless characters with just weapons which is surprising as it has some pretty crazy haxlords (y'all remember the Aburatori?). Well, I guess I may as well try to make use of some of them

Also now that I've finally completed the Tanya match, it's time to make another match where @DontTalkDT is the only supporter. Kozakura's feats are already in her profile and her intelligence is average so maybe this won't be as long...

Last edited:
It should be mentioned Toad's acid attacks have a wide are of effect, and they typically don't like to get up close. So if Kozakura can close the gap and/or get a solid headshot before she gets hit, then she more than likely does win. Otherwise, a single hit from the Toad will one-shot.

Sorry about the wait. I Honestly don't really know who wins here since both seem to have the potential to one-shot. I'm either leaning inconclusive, or more towards Kozakura for the ability to think rationally here.

And just to get this concluded

Kozakura FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back