• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4th 9-B Non Smurf Fight: Corvo Attano Vs Aburatori

Arcker123

He/Him
Corvo Attano Vs Aburatori

• Both 9-B
  • Aburatori doesnt have a calc, so he is baseline 9-B (15 kilojoules)
  • Corvo’s AP is thus calc, so 4798.92248 kilojoules
  • Speed Equal
  • SBA Otherwise
Aburatori: 2 (Lou_change, DontTalkDT)Corvo Attano: 0

4f2989563d4950991152016a3e92dccc67bf0c19r1-287-460v2_hq.jpg
Corvoattanodishonored.jpg

Last edited:
Delilah in her last key is smurf, so she is not applicable to the non-smurf list.

Couldn't you just use Delilah's first key? (Or switch her out for Corvo or Emily)

She doesn't have any of the smurf shit in that one i believe.

Couldn't you just use Delilah's first key? (Or switch her out for Corvo or Emily)

She doesn't have any of the smurf shit in that one i believe.
If I were to use Corvo and he wins or incons, would we put “Characters from dishonored” for the 9-B place as they aren’t really that varied in power (at least for the 9-Bs)?

would we put “Characters from dishonored” for the 9-B place
If they have the same (or extremely similar) win-cons as each other then yes.

If they don't then no.

So if, idk for an example Corvo beats someone because of his time-stop and deconstruction, we wouldn't put Emily with him since she doesn't have time-stop and such doesn't have the same win-con as Corvo.

I think the only dishonored 9-B that can win is Billie Lurk so can we use her? she doesn’t have anything smurfy.
I believe the Twin-Bladed Knife is a smurf object since it can effect The Outsider and his power (Which is 4-D) with its Conceptual Manipulation.

So i believe you can only use her Dishonored 1 Key.

Corvo gets instantly time paradoxed out of existence

Corvo gets instantly time paradoxed out of existence
Corvo is resistant towards Time Manipulation.

So he should resist the Time Paradoxing unless its Layered.

Also how is this Time Manipulation activated? is thought-based or is there an action that has to happen for the ability to activate?.

Corvo is resistant towards Time Manipulation.

So he should resist the Time Paradoxing unless its Layered.

Also how is this Time Manipulation activated? is thought-based or is their an action that has to happen for the ability to active?.
Resistance towards time manipulation isn't acausality, so no that doesn't prevent him from getting time paradoxed.

The Aburatori just has to think to have a temporal clone of it travel into the past and make sure Corvo dies before the battle. Since it can corrupt and rewrite the past, it will succeed in that regardless of whether there is a plausible way to achieve it.

Stuff like the past is equalized so that time travel attacks can work. Of course the time traveling character usually still needs to find his target, but the Aburatori can just skip that step (or succeed in it via destiny manip).

Stuff like the past is equalized so that time travel attacks can work. Of course the time traveling character usually still needs to find his target, but the Aburatori can just skip that step (or succeed in it via destiny manip).
???? How the does that work I don’t think I ever seen that mentioned before.

???? How the does that work I don’t think I ever seen that mentioned before.
I mean, would you think it's more fair we treat timetravel as a power is just impossible to use in any vs debates as no character is able to travel to a different fiction?
Cases like that are what equalization is for.

Alternatively, 1 second after the fight started the Aburatori can do the same stuff to the past 1 second ago. Same result, really.

I mean, would you think it's more fair we treat timetravel as a power is just impossible to use in any vs debates as no character is able to travel to a different fiction?
Cases like that are what equalization is for.

Alternatively, 1 second after the fight started the Aburatori can do the same stuff to the past 1 second ago. Same result, really.
I mean you can effectively go back and set traps where they appear but wouldn’t that require at least one form of special senses.

I mean you can effectively go back and set traps where they appear but wouldn’t that require at least one form of special senses.
Hm?
Aburatori doesn't need traps. Aburatori can just do this:
While even with his control over time and space Aburatori could not defeat Yukari and her ability to control destiny, by continuously traveling to the past with one of his doubles and fighting her he tore to shreds the historical data about who won the fight. After over 15,000 repetitions fact and fiction mixed up together, giving the Aburatori free reign over the record of who won the fight and how it ended, allowing him to win, absorb Yukari and obtain her power over destiny despite this being impossible for him to do otherwise.
15k repetitions sounds like a lot, but a time traveler can of course do so instantly.

It's a time traveler that fights by having its main body 3 days in the future while the guys in the present fight a clone. And each and every timetravel attempt rewrites the timeline. He did it quickly, but how long is pretty impossible to tell cause time during the attempts wasn't linear. It might have taken long from the Aburatori's perspective, but that is a pointless measure, as after every rewrite anyone else will forget the one before happened, as it will never have happened.
And he knows he can do that, yes. He will also definitely do it, as his destiny manipulation tells him what he needs to do to win.

Seriously, the guy can't do anything against the Aburatori. He can not even find the Youkai, due to its passive ability to sit in a realm that can't be found unless you are destined to find it.
Not to mention that, as mentioned, the Aburatori likes to have the main body in another point in time as the fight happens at anyway.
Worst case the Aburatori can also just create a destiny in which it wins without needing a logical way to achieve it.

Back