• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So i have read some of MTG as of recently and i get the philosophy/theme behind the colors such as white being order, blue being logic/science etc.

My question is more aimed at what kind of spell can they do? i know Blue has Time manipulation & EE, but what more can it do, what can the other colors do and specialize in regen Null?, Power Null? etc. because i cannot find a page on the fandom that goes inadept on how it works in lore.

And how do cards that have no flavor text or the Text is vague work? such as for example:

"Exile target nonland permanent not named Detention Sphere and all other permanents with the same name as that permanent. When Detention Sphere leaves the Battlefield, return the exiled cards to the battlefield under their owner's control."

Red symbolises Fire, emotions, destruction

It has Pyromancy and super damage heavy

White is about law and order

It is good in healing and protection spells

Blue is intellect and wisedom

It is counterspell

Black is death
It is about death and necromancy magic

Green is about nature
It is about self healing and summoning powerful monsters

Red symbolises Fire, emotions, destruction

It has Pyromancy and super damage heavy

White is about law and order

It is good in healing and protection spells

Blue is intellect and wisedom

It is counterspell

Black is death
It is about death and necromancy magic

Green is about nature
It is about self healing and summoning powerful monsters
i know the basics of it, such as elements being red etc. but i saw other things like breaking enchantments? something like permanent lands etc.

Back