• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MSPA Discussion Thread

Good job your family is free to go now

That just raises the question of which end has to be accepted and who this scales too.

In my opinion, this should likely scale to all the SBURB Players (High 4-Cs not withstanding). John both managed to tank his own storm and can fight evenly with people who can hurt him, so it does apply to his physicality. The rest is just scaling to monsters who scale to other players.

There's an important point I want to raise: John was at the peak of his echeladder when he did this. IIRC, it was the last possible rung before God Tier. Hence, I'd be hesitant to throw this in the base key. Maybe we should have a new key for Mid-Game?

Can't decide between Low-end and High-Low end. Someone that's better at me with clouds could probably figure it out, but I think 60 seconds is the most realistic timeframe.

That... sounds perfectly reasonable honestly.

Si, 8-A for Early Game keys, Whatever end we go with for Mid Game?

Wait, actually, there's one problem.

Dave cutting the chain happened before Cascade, and more importantly, after John's windy thing.

So if we do that, what feats can we have for pre/early-game for scaling? I can do them, but I need something to work with.

They got that soley from their size though... I'm trying to think of any decent feats from around the early game entry but I can't think of many.

John vs ogre

These guys? Well, they dwarf John, at least. I'm sure we can get some nice size feats out of them, and then AP from that.

Okay, so let's see how this effects scaling.

Anything that scales to pre-SBURB Players gets knocked down to 9-A. Most SBURB Players should get a Mid-Game key (we'll mark that down as 7-A to 6-C for now)

So Imps, Drones, and Lusi are now 9-A.

Every main character on the meteor gets a 7-A/6-C key.

Where does that put the Alpha Kids?

Also, what keys get what powers? Obviously 9-A John doesn't get Windy Powers, but does 9-A Dave still have time clones?

Lusii need to be decided on a case by case basis.

On one end of the spectrum, you have Tinkerbull, who got killed by getting run over with a wheelchair, and Pounce de Leon, who (pesterquest spoiler) got shot to death by Jade in Pesterquest.

On the other end, you have lusii that are practically kaijus. Pyralspite, Vriska's, Gamzee's, and Glb'golyb are all far beyond 9-A.

Imps are probably going to be below 9-A. They don't pose much of a threat to the players, they're just mischief makers.

Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv said:
when do you think we should do the pesterquest revisions? sorry if i sound rude or demanding
I made them up to vol 7/8 on my computer, just need to access it.

Lord's erasure would need High-Godly regen to come back from, considering that it is implied to only kills God Tiers because it bypass the whole judgment stuff, maybe we can push a little upgrade on this point...

I'm unsure wether to make a CRT now or wait until more information comes out on this "new character". I have screenshots and we might have enough to make a profile now. What do you guys think?

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. This is more in line with Marvel or DC Retconning their characters into being gay/trans/etc. The series is still going, so they still have the chance to explore it.

By the way, when you say the new character, do you mean the t-pose man?

I have a creeping suspicion it's Dirk, but it could be Hussie.

Back