• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MSPA Discussion Thread Part II: STRIFE!-ing Tendency

Someone tell me if the spoiler tag worked

(I'm still reading the meat epilogue so didn't really touch HS^2, but i heard that part of the hate had to do with rose cucking kanaya with jade and having a child with a sexual furry activity name)

Thelastmlg said:
Someone tell me if the spoiler tag worked
(I'm still reading the meat epilogue so didn't really touch HS^2, but i heard that part of the hate had to do with rose cucking kanaya with jade and having a child with a sexual furry activity name)
It just stay visible or disappear.

Anyway, for Yiffany (the child) origin story being bullshit and all was revealed to be on purpose in the bonus updates (it was already obvious tbh). Now people don't complain about this, but about the bonus update saying that it's made on purpose and not the regular update.

Which is... completely dumb? Nobody complains about Homestuck analysis (which give a waaaay better understanding of Homestuck) being in books, but something not being immediately revealed in the main thing is a problem? At this point it's like complaining about not knowing everything about Sburb and Lord English in Act 1.

Nemo212 said:
I pretend I do not see Homestuck^2.
I am Looking away.

On a more serious note, I do hope you people aren't shelling out actual money for the premium updates, especially in this economy. Here's an Imgur link, /co/ is a godsend.
Being able to see bonus content is like the best thing which happened to me since containment, thank you for this (if you know one for the Dad/DD thing, I'm interrested btw owo).

Tbh I really hope that I'll soon get money to have at least the bonus content if they don't make them free later. Even if I know how the economy is and things like that, it feels like having an incomplete version otherwise.

So that's what it means, to be a hero.

Not really sure, since it's called "Problem Sleuth^2" and stuff. It seems more like how Tekken has Akuma in it or things like that.

However it could be used for a new version of PS, even if for now there's nothing.

Is really good, but is there a link of the WOG to put?

Otherwise, it seems to perfectly explain his innevitability armor.

It's from Book 4, but I suck at taking pictures so I just took it from my collection of WoG.

Also, there's this other WoG which add to the explanation, but I didn't put it because it's something for villains/antagonists in general and not just Lord (mainly because his loop is more complex and things like that)

"This is probably the first real indication that John is capable of doing cool and formidable shit, instead of just being a useless dork with silly hammers who likes movies and flounders around. Is it enough to pose a threat to Bec Noir? Well, it's enough to put out a lot of green fire. But as sick as this is, John won't cut it until he's god tier at least. Even then...eh, he's still gonna need some help. It's better to look at any given god tier kid as a good piece in a diversified party of heroes, who all play a useful role in a bigger fight, as finally seen in Collide. At this point, you couldn't be blamed for presuming Bec Noir to be the ultimate threat who the heroes are all prepping to take down in the end, but the truth is, he's just one of many imposing villainous figures by the time we get there. The story just isn't built to have that kind of traditional, villainous focal point in the long run. Hell, even the "supreme villain" isn't really the villainous focal point. More like an elusive parody of one. A more symbolic Figure of Menace, or a demonic avatar for the dire preconditions of adversity built into Paradox Space. We heard Vriska a few pages ago invoke his catch phrase, but in reference to Jack rather than English: "He is already here." It's true. The threat, whether it's Jack or LE, already exists, regardless of whether you try to bring him about or instead preempt his existence. Any "supreme villain" in this story will be intrinsically stitched into the fabric of cyclical reality. You can't stop them from coming into being, and you can't make them dead until they're good and ready to go, as authorized by Paradox Space. As such, the emphasis in the story never really is "How to stop the villains," even though the heroes presume it must be due to consuming all the same media we do. The emphasis is on Other Things, existing in a state of tension with traditional adversities in the backdrop. And if you have become a scholar of these book notes—which, sadly, you obviously have—then you must know all about what those Other Things are by now."

Found another 2-A feat (well, it supports Jack's Red Miles feat)

Becquerel when he was prototyped upgraded the miles from just destroying lands to destroying an entire Genesis Frog, likely using Bec's own power

I always thought that it was pretty obvious that Bec's power was the reason for Red Miles' "upgrade" (Caliborn say it himself too iirc), my bad then.

Because you didn't let me talk about him again, so i could alternate between "he" and "she"

Jokes aside, i'm super confused about it's tier, since caliborn's second key scales to alt calliope destroying it despite she absorbing it like the MSPA reader did.

MSPAR feat is 1-A but calliope's 2-A despite being basically the same feat, at least in caliborn's page, since calliope's page actually has it as a 1-A.

Back