• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (OPM) vs Puppysmiles (FoE), Earths Strongest Man fights a Pink Ghost

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
King is unwittingly called in to stop a monster from terrorizing Central Park. Upon arriving he is surprised to see that the "monster" in question is just a small pony in a space suit. "Hi I'm Puppysmiles" The pony greets him warmly "Have you seen my mom?". Perturbed the monsters strange appearance and innocence he "readies" himself for the fight.

(Forgive me if I characterized King wrong, I just like writing dumb little preambles to fights.)
Irrelevant Backstories aside...

Base Puppysmiles is used.
Speed is equalized.
Other than that, SBA is used.

King:

Puppysmiles:

Inconclusive:

King actually has a pretty reachable victory condition, his opponent isn't known for their intelligence, has the mentality of a 5 year old, and their hax that only really works defensively which King will not attempt to trigger due to how he is in character.

Last edited:
Dude, she has
High Mid Regeneration
Type 2
Type 8
TK
Bio Manip
Matter Manip

On top of that, any kind attack from her one-shots and she has way more stamina.

Also, this is SBA, so both are willing to kill... And if you put them in character King is still doing jack shit

Stomp.

Never said she didn't have those abilities or legs up on King. The whole reason I tried this match was to attempt give King an opponent where where he had a legitimate chance of winning through social influence. Not be mean or spiteful, so please don't take it that way.

I'm not, it's just like... How did you not see how this was a stomp lol

Because I didn't make this match with King's AP or Puppy's defensive abilities in mind. I wanted to give do a more unique style match where Kings abilities can actually have an effect on his opponent and allow them to take advantage of their sheer stupidity. Puppysmiles is one of the dumbest (but also most well written.) characters in FoE, who throughout her own little story has been easily manipulated by characters who are vastly weaker, vastly less haxed, and only marginally more intelligent then her.

She also in character will try to talk to with King before doing anything because asking random strangers, objects if they've seen her mom or about her mom is something she will always do, she did this with mindless zombies, corpses, or objects lacking cognitive function.

Like I said I'm not arguing who would win in a 1 on 1 brawl because thats obvious. However not every fight plays out like a 1 on 1 brawl because thats obvious.

Back