• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One could argue that Mr X's "vital organs" are not very vital to him, considering he's undead.

The AP is literally even, basically. The Terminator has the range advantage, but Mr. X has taken ungodly amounts of bullets before. I'd say he has a pretty big advantage in his High-Low regen.

mr x died after having his belly torn in the elevator in resident evil 2 remake, something that would definitely not kill a terminator. Also, both have low-high regen and can get ridiculous amounts of bullets for being 9-A.

The Terminator doesn't have regen in this key. I do admit that it takes more to bring one down, but it cannot regen, so I'd say that X will eventually bring it down in a war of attrition. Also, physically the terminator is baseline I think.

MrX regen isnt that thing, because its slow. He can only regen from attacks considered 9-B, such as machine gun fire etc. When Birkin hit him he was unable to regenerate and I do not recall him being able to regenerate from any of 9-A attacks. In a fight against a T-800 he would receive consecutive 9-A hits and since terminator is class 25 I can say that he has a slight AP advantage over MrX, i dont think he would have the time to recover himself.

Well, almost all of the Terminator's guns are 9-B or 9-C, the RPG is the one exception. And one would not get torn apart like that by someone with AP identical to him, I think it's safe to say Birkin's quite a bit stronger than X or the Terminator. The Terminator's hits would likely not tear him apart like that, due to them being even in AP, and X would be hitting back just as hard. As for the lifting strength argument idk, I doubt it's that much of a difference anyway. The regen wouldn't play that big of a role but it'd definitely be an advantage that I think would be enough.

The Facter is how strong Endoskelaton compare to B.O.W Weapon like MR.X. Endoskelaton in the lore it said that it impossible to destroy but human still had weapons in john conner Leader era to fight skynet and still can destroy it. in re2 leon use rocket to kill Mr.X but i dont sure if rocket can destroy t8oo like Mr.X or it work the same.

Terminator:

+ Intelligence

+ Weaponry

+ Stamina

Ôëê Strength, Durability and Speed

Tyrant:

+ Regenerationn

+ Super Form

+ Endurance

Ôëê Strength, Durability and Speed

This is quite close, in term of Attack Potency/Durability and Striking Strength they are on the same level and with Speed equalized the are basically the same in terms of physical stats.

With that out of the way, the Terminator seen to have more advantages compare to the Tyrant, although it still up to debate if they would be enough.

The Terminator seen to be overall more intelligent, i'm not sure if the difference is that big, the original had been outsmarted by normal humans before and the learning aptitude is usually restricted, also we have to remember than Terminators are design to infiltrate, hunt and kill normal people and not design to fight BOWs, so is not like he could instantly adapt to that situation.

The Terminator may have weapons which give him better range, but most of his firearms aren't capable to take down the Tyrant and at most they would only slow him down, the only ones who could potentially kill him are the Handheld GE M134 Minigun (which i'm not sure if it can) and the M-27 Phased Plasma Rifle.

In term of Stamina it really hard to determinate which guy can last the longest, the Terminator can remain active for years but the Tyrant seen to be able to take far more damage thanks of his regenerative factor, which allow him to quickly recover most of the damage he take, unlike the Terminator which had to repair himself (which cannot do it during a fight), so they should also be similar in that category.

And this without considering the Super Form of the Tyrant.

MrX was designed to kill humans too, not things like terminators. The Terminators have advanced knowledge on stealth, martial arts and learn much faster than humans because they are a computer. And although I have not seen Dark Fate, I'm sure it has some feats that would rank its intelligence easily as Above Avarage, as the T-800 was able to become a successful businessman, as well as track all other t-800s and sarah connor for decades. No human with avarage IQ can outsmart the T-800 unless it is programmed in read only mode and the human in question is not its primary target.

Terminators are not only limited to punching and shooting, they also use the environment to their advantage, just as RE protagonists usually do to defeat BOWs. We do not know where the fight will take place, but if it is in a factory (for example) it is almost certain that the T-800 will use some machine to crush MrX or lure him into some trap (just like in RE games)

I have my doubts if MrX is really more durable. T-800 has survived the beating from a T-3000 and other terminators well above 9-A, while MrX got one shot by birkin. T-800 also should have a better AP, as they can decapitate others similar models.

Like I said, mid-low regen won't make much difference here, because it takes too long and MrX won't have time to regenerate from the simultaneous and excessive amount of punches he will take from the t-800.

Let's not forget the lifting strength, which is another advantage of the terminator here. A physically stronger opponent could simply pin you to the ground, block your attacks more easily or dismember you or throw you like a doll

Beamgc said:
MrX was designed to kill humans too, not things like terminators. The Terminators have advanced knowledge on stealth, martial arts and learn much faster than humans because they are a computer. And although I have not seen Dark Fate, I'm sure it has some feats that would rank its intelligence easily as Above Avarage, as the T-800 was able to become a successful businessman, as well as track all other t-800s and sarah connor for decades.
I don't think that specific Terminator can be used to scale the intelligence of the average T-800, since that T-800 had lived for many decades (in learn mode) fighting/defeating other Terminators, giving him far more combat skills and combat experience than the average, so unless stated the T-800 used here is an average version and not the one from Dark Fate/Genisys.

Beamgc said:
No human with avarage IQ can outsmart the T-800 unless it is programmed in read only mode and the human in question is not its primary target.
Like i stated before, unless stated otherwise the T-800 used will be the average one, meaning read mode at the beginning.

Beamgc said:
Terminators are not only limited to punching and shooting, they also use the environment to their advantage, just as RE protagonists usually do to defeat BOWs. We do not know where the fight will take place, but if it is in a factory (for example) it is almost certain that the T-800 will use some machine to crush MrX or lure him into some trap (just like in RE games)
This could be apply to most BOWs, but not the Tyrants, all of them had be killed by using heavy weaponry, if you looks at Nemesis in RE3, everytime Jill used the environment at her advantage she was only able to temporarily stop him or slow him down.

Also, since it isn't specify where the battle take place, it would be absurb to considered it as anything decisive.

Beamgc said:
I have my doubts if MrX is really more durable. T-800 has survived the beating from a T-3000 and other terminators well above 9-A, while MrX got one shot by birkin. T-800 also should have a better AP, as they can decapitate others similar models.
For T-3000 and T-1000 be above 9-A are you talking about baseline 9-A or them be fully 8-C?

Because if its the latter case, neither T-3000 and T-1000 have ever dispay AP feats on such level, in the former case then yes since they are physically stronger than T-800 but you must also remember that the Tyrants are also easily more durable than other BOWs who are baseline 9-A (like the Lickers and the Hunters), meaning Mr. X should be able to take multiple 9-A attacks can keep fighting.

Anyway, like i say both T-3000 and T-1000 scale above the T-800, meaning the latter's durability cannot fully scale to them.

Beamgc said:
Like I said, mid-low regen won't make much difference here, because it takes too long and MrX won't have time to regenerate from the simultaneous and excessive amount of punches he will take from the t-800.
Terminator isn't going to overcome the Tyrant's Regenerationn, not when the AP are basically on the same level.

And considering that Mr. X can easily regenerate from having his head filled with bullets while still chasing Leon and Claire, the robot will need more than just firsts to win this matchj.

Beamgc said:
Let's not forget the lifting strength, which is another advantage of the terminator here. A physically stronger opponent could simply pin you to the ground, block your attacks more easily or dismember you or throw you like a doll
Pin the tyrant to the ground or throw him like a doll? Yes he could do it with higher lifting strength.

Easily block his attacks or dismember him? No, the Terminator would still need the necessary AP for doing something like that, which he doesn't have.

Anyway, after thing a few times over, i feel like that while the Tyrant would initially start at disadvantage thanks of the Terminator's weaponry, but overtime the outcome would turn of his favour.

As the Terminator would eventually run out of all his ammo, and unless he is able to kill the Tyrant before that, he would be forced into a physical confrontation.

And while the T-800 may be more intelligent, it doesn't seen to be enough of a decisive factor and with Tyrant's regenerative ability (which would permit the Tyrant to heal most of the damage he would likely sustain during the fight), the Terminator's body would eventually take too much damage.

Also, even if T-800 succeed in seriously harm the Tyrant, the guy can turn intro his Super Form, in that case the T-800 is likely screw as the Tyrant will most likely overpower him at that point.

-The title doesn't specify which T800 is being used, so we can assume it's the composite version.

- I'm not scaling, I'm just saying that a T-3000 (at least Small building level +) has status above birkin (At least 9-A), which was capable of one-shot Mr X. And if I got it right T-800 thats a huge advantage here, boith ap and durability

-I never said the environment would kill MrX would just make the fight a lot easier. "Also, since it isn't specify where the battle take place, it would be absurb to considered it as anything decisive." Yeah you are right about it though...

- If Mr X mutates to superform his heart will be vulnerable and surely T-800 will take advantage of it just as he did with Marcus in salvation.

Beamgc said:
-The title doesn't specify which T800 is being used, so we can assume it's the composite version.
That doesn't make sense, you cannot just mash any version of T-800 just because it wasn't stated, not when some of those versions have unique abilities/features.

Or i guess we should also mash Mr. X along with the T-078, Hypnos, Tyrant R, Ivan and the one from Damnation.

So absolute not, unless stated for T-800 we are talking about the one from the original two movies and the one at the beginning of Genesis.

Beamgc said:
- I'm not scaling, I'm just saying that a T-3000 (at least Small building level +) has status above birkin (At least 9-A), which was capable of one-shot Mr X. And if I got it right T-800 thats a huge advantage here, boith ap and durability
Actually the guy should only be At least 9-A+ in Dura, he don't have any feats on that level and just scaling from T-800 would just place him just at At least 9-A.

Beamgc said:
- If Mr X mutates to superform his heart will be vulnerable and surely T-800 will take advantage of it just as he did with Marcus in salvation.
Only if he had the necessary firepower, since not matter how many bullets Leon put in Mr. X heart, unless he use the rocket launcher he isn't capable to kill him.

Hell, even Barry's magnum cannot kill the T-002, even when it hit the chest or the heart.

-if you mention a singular group then you are generalizing. If you for example take a character like Link and without specifying which then you are generalizing all versions of it. If you mention MrX you obviously won't be referring to hypnosis, ivan and etc, since the nickname was never given for that type, so thats a bad comparassion.

- Then do a thread about it, because for now T-800 has more Ap and durability by supporting T-3000 attacks. And yet I disagree with you, T-3000 is a much more advanced model than T-800 so the tier is justified, you dont really need feat for that. And t-800 could obviously withstand several T-X and T-850 hits, which are also much stronger than it, so yeah T-800>MrX(BASE)

Beamgc said:
- if you mention a singular group then you are generalizing. If you for example take a character like Link and without specifying which then you are generalizing all versions of it. If you mention MrX you obviously won't be referring to hypnosis, ivan and etc, since the nickname was never given for that type, so thats a bad comparassion.
Then i guess the comic version is also valid, which make this a stomp thread...

Mr. X is not even the official name, it only one which some guy who made his action figure, techically speaking the BOW is referred as Tyrant T-103, and the Ivan and Tyrant R are also just variations of the same model with some slight differences, along side several others.

https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Tyrant#T-103_and_variants

So no, if it is valid to bring the friendly T-800 from Dark Fate and Genesis, then it is also valid to bring other variants of Mr. X, which include the Ivan a tyrant smart enough that can be pass as a human, other to be able to use firearms and develop tactics in combat.

Beamgc said:
- Then do a thread about it, because for now T-800 has more Ap and durability by supporting T-3000 attacks. And yet I disagree with you, T-3000 is a much more advanced model than T-800 so the tier is justified, you dont really need feat for that. And t-800 could obviously withstand several T-X and T-850 hits, which are also much stronger than it, so yeah T-800>MrX(BASE)
Just because the T-3000 is more advance it doesn't justify his current AP, not when the difference between 9-A and 8-C is about 50 times, while the T-800 may be a few times above baseline 9-A, it isn't enough to make him 9-A+.

In anycase there is no reason for the T-800 to scale to the T-3000, the T-3000 is clearly show to be far stronger than the T-800 (the latter was unable to inflict any lasting damage, while it was clear that each T-3000 blow was taking a toll to the T-800), the only reason the good guys were able to win was with outside help and by using the incomplete Time Machine.

Also, even if accept that T-800 has overall better durability because of this, the difference here isn't so big that Mr. X wouldn't be unable to harm him or inflict severe damage over time, with the difference that the Tyrant's renerative ability will allow the latter to heal overtime while the Terminator will keep acculumate harm.

I know MarX is a fan nickname, but the profile linked leads to the T-103 and no one else. But let's ignore carl or the discussion will only get longer.

Anyway, MrX is simple minded, while Terminator is capable of making plans, thinks much faster and can do much more logical decisions . A brand new T-800 should be  nemesis.

About the scaling, the T-850 should not be much stronger than the T-800 to the point of being in another tier or one shot. If they fight each other t-850 should win with mid-low difficult, so the escaling is ok.

I doubt that Birkin in his second form (the one that hitkill MrX) has the same status as T-850, even though if we ignore the comics and use only movies. T-850 can trade blow and break T-X arm, which is an advanced android made with the strongest futuristic metal and can tank things like rocket launcher in face without any damage (whereas MrX was completely torn into pieces with this in his prime). Caliber.50 is unable to cause any damage to it. We can then say that yeah, smal bulding level + durability is ok and it translate to AP too since they can damage each other.

And from what I read in this thread(https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3695463) T-800 is more durable than Rev9, which can withstand bazooka at epicenter without any damage

Back