• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two out of three of my Wednesday threads died. Let's hope this one lives.

Arrogant prick vs Arrogant Prick

Speed equalized. Win via SBA. Original Power Gil and Wednesday has Vulcan's Sword.

AmericanGodsO
I am called Glad-o-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-eyed. I am also called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Odin!

ArcherGilgameshStage2
I, myself, shall show you harsh reality.

Discuss.

Hmm... On second thought Yukari might be better.

Actually, Gilgamesh can win here.

Ea is a conceptual Erasing weapon after all.

So....Enkidu, Ea GG

Great, that's one for the arrogant prick.

Now let's hope this thread stays alive long enough to see an end.

The 5-A one.

Let me specify in OP.

Kinky.

But still, Vulcan's sword is capable of killing conceptual beings. Can Gil survive that?

Wednesday would start with that, it's literally the only thing in his arsenal.

Conceptual things

But I'll count that as a vote for Gil if you'd like.

Can noble phantasms be considered spells?

I'm pretty sure Gargoyle meant "Conceptual, Erasing weapon". Meaning, a weapon that is conceptual and that has some capabilities of erasing. Correct me if I'm wrong, Gargoyle. If that's true, than that's perfectly fine. I don't see what's wrong with that. You don't need to jump on every person mentioning Gilgamesh, nor does it contribute anything to this discussion.

Back