• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Satan (Dragon Ball Heroes) Vs Asriel Dreemurr

Speed equalized

Mr. Satan is at his peak with charisma

we're giving him the benifit of the dought on giving him god of destruction abilities

Fight takes place in the areana from the universe 7 and 6 fight

SBA

Ionliosite said:
I'm almost sure Satan has higher AP. But Asriel stomps anyway.
even with satans charsism, I mean the way asriel was deafeat was basacally by talking him down.

even with satans charsism, I mean the way asriel was deafeat was basacally by talking him down.

Frisk had a personal connection to the souls Asriel absorbed to draw on. Hercule doesn't.

FloweryAlex said:
Yeah no, this is for fun and games, not vs battles.
but they're both 2-B and Satan G.O.D. powers are being considered. Also Satan has god level talking skills so he may even be able to talk hime down.

His soul gets one-shot, and he Frisk literally invaded his soul and made people they were already friends with remember them. That is not "talking down".

Satan is absolutely murdered.

Tots Real said:
By someone with an immense resistance to soul manip and mid-godly, plus what was said above.

It technically isn't a stomp because Satan has hakai, maybe make them bloodlusted that way it's more fair?

Edit: This is kinda old tho so maybe just close it.

Greenshifter said:
Doesn't Hakai scale with power tho so Satan should still be good?
No clue where this comes from. If it's a heroes thing fair enough but afaik nothing implies this in the main canon.

As in 2B hakai (Beerus' hakai in Heroes) is better than low-2C hakai (Beerus' hakai in canon) no? So I thought it would scale to their AP but maybe I'm just confusing it with existence erasure that actually has 2B range and thus bigger range = better erasure.

Hakaing 2-Bs doesn't make hakai more powerful, since existence erasure ignores durability. Unless they're of a higher dimensional level, but even then I doubt that's still a thing with the new tiering system.

Yeah but hax = power generally in Dragon Ball or that's how most put it but I most definitely do not want to argue for or against that so I guess you can close this since Satan gets murdered here and it's a necro.

Also does this mean that if someone survives inside a universe-sized void, they can survive in a multiverse-sized void as well?

Hakai does indeed scale with power. Toppo is the simplest example of this. Where he shot a suppresed hakai blast that Frieza tanked, then he said he could easily erase Frieza, but he would get disqualified. Sidra is another example where he gave "some" of his destruction energy to an assassin, which both Goku and Frieza tanked. The last example is with Vegeta, who said he'll overpower Toppo's hakai, which he did. So basically when it comes to hakai in dragonball, if you're stronger than the hakai you can resist it, but if the hakai is stronger than you it works as intended erasing your soul, etc. So this creates a huge resistance scaling chain with EE, starting with base pre TOP Goku. Since he was weakest one to resist it. Beerus for example could erase Vegeta and bypass the scaling chain which has accumulated because he is stronger. Also, I really dont care to argue who wins, I just wanted to point this out.

People talking here again is a necro, but I might as well join in on saying Mr. Satan gets stomped. Asriel is superior in most aspects of combat, and has much better hax.

Back