• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Satan (DBZ) Vs King (OPM)

Satan stomps. He's actually strong by normal human standard. King is 100% fake with zero skill and experience

Faisal Shourov said:
Satan stomps. He's actually strong by normal human standard. King is 100% fake with zero skill and experience
True, but King has that OP aura that may make Satan to afraid to fight him.

EDIT: Excuse me, that was fallacious and slanderous. The Champ would never be afraid to fight an opponent. What I meant to say, Kings OP aura will change the air pressure, and that new air will cause a change in the champs stomach causing a freak cramp. Thus making the Champ unable to fight, and him (unwillingly of course) to forfeit.

This is a vs thread with no option to surrender, if the fight occurs Satan will kill King. King is probably not even peak human

King is weak by normal human standards i remember when child emperor scanned his power level he was too weak to even register on it

Faisal Shourov said:
This is a vs thread with no option to surrender, if the fight occurs Satan will kill King. King is probably not even peak Human
Read my edit, The Champ would never surrender. However the sudden change in the air would cause a bad reaction in the Champs fragile stomach, and give the Champ sevre stomach cramps, causing him to no longer be able to compete.

King is weak he is just a normal guy who got lucky and got famous he isnt strong at all besides his king engine which he uses to scare off monsters when its really just his heart beating fast cause he is scared lol love this guy

CaptainFalcon64 said:
How fast is King?, because if he isn't fast enough hes getting blitzed + 1 shotted.
king is as weak as a normal human, with zero fighting experience or skill

Back