• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr King of Negativity vs Iapitus The Impaler 3: The Comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
John's only possible win condition is BFR, and that is assuming it works at all. Almost all of his other stuff gets noped by info shielding. Enlil takes it pretty handedly with info attacks and various other means.

For these reasons, I vote Enlil.

Hacking to gain admin control, during that they do a combo of info attacks and physical moves, while using their defensive abilities to make sure their opponent cannot contest them. The info attacks alone should be enough in this case

I already said once that John in his present state had no chance against Enlil. Dunno why anyone thought that would change within the span of a couple of weeks.

Wasn't paying attention. My bad. I did this cus Schnee was arguing in the top 5 strongest thread, i didn't know it was already decided. Close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back