• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Game & Watch vs. Doctor Kondraki

Jinsye

She/Her
Kondraki stood in front of a containment chamber. He was recently called in as a replacement to terminate an SCP known as SCP-7123, a seemingly two-dimensional black shapeshifter that is composed of these things called "Shadow Bugs". The old one was away due to ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê and Kondraki was the only available option. Kondraki entered the chamber holding a cup of yellow liquid, and found SCP-7123 making pancakes and flinging them into the air.

A pancake landed on Kondraki's head, he tasted it. "Not bad, could use a bit more syrup." Kondraki tapped the SCP on the shoulder. "So, I have hard news for you." SCP-7123 turned around, Kondraki in a split second threw the yellow liquid at the SCP's face. SCP-7123 is now covered in cat piss.

"Bright owes me some."

Yes, I know that was basically Duke Til' Dawn but with Game & Watch but whatever.

High 8-C for both and Speed is equal

Fight takes place in a large kitchen.

Who wins?

Mr. Game & Watch: 0

Dr. Kondraki: 0

tfw G&W Mr. Game & Watch is not 2-D and is really just a normal dude that happens to be 20 times faster than sound and as strong as 682.

I feel like Flight and Duplication really screws over Kondraki here, given that this will mean G&W will be out of range most of the time, even if blinded. In CQC he won't fare any better, since one Judge and he's down, plus resurrection making it likely for him to be taken off-guard.

How far up can G&W fly? Kondraki has a lot of ranged weaponry and the Boooterflies have several hundred meters worth of range

Well, not that far seeing they are indoors in an SCP containment cell as said by OP. This could also be assumed to mean G&W can't break out that easily since that would be an awfully poor containment cell if he could break out without trying.

Ookay then seeing as Konny can make illusory duplicates of himself i dont see how either flight or duplication would help G&W here

Yea. I think the above voters forgot that the fight is indoors. Something tells me camera spam is Kondraki's game here.

Yup. Kondraki via booterflies and camera, that's my vote.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I feel like Flight and Duplication really screws over Kondraki here, given that this will mean G&W will be out of range most of the time, even if blinded. In CQC he won't fare any better, since one Judge and he's down, plus resurrection making it likely for him to be taken off-guard.
Invisibility + Flying Swarm of Boooterflies + Illusion Creation + Firearms that actually have that range

Even in open air Kondraki could fool G&W into thinking he's high in the sky while he might actually only be a couple of feet in the air.

Kondraki vs Composite Human prep match when?

WeeklyBattles said:
Sorry but pretty much any notable Doctor at the Foundation given prep time would destroy the CH
The only doctor in the foundation I can think of that is actually comparable in intelligence to the composite human is Bright, and that's because in an alternate future he's pretty much also a composite of a bunch of geniuses.

I didnt mean intelligence-wise i mean relative to the equipment they have access to if given prep-time

There are plenty of detections systems that could bypass Kondraki's illusions and a nuke would be more than enough to take out pretty much any of the doctors.

If you restrict it to High 8-C weaponry there are still explosives in that range that could one shot them.

Of course things would have to be changed around to make it fair, but Composite Human's insane skills and intelligence should give him an edge on any of the three researchers- enough to make it fair.

To make it more fun, give them years to duke it out and let neither of them know where the other is when it starts. That would be an interesting battle to debate.

Restricting them to SCPs they've shown to use of course though.

This seem pretty decisive for Kondraki. Voting him FRA.

Also, maybe we should save the Kondraki vs CH arguments for that thread eh?

Back