• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr Clean fights a man whom is on fire.

The fact that he's an avatar of a 1-B, like how Mr Clean has Type 9 for being the avatar of a 1-C.

There is an attack Golden Clean has that kills the opponent the moment he speaks or something. I only played SMT 4A but I think he has that.

What's to say the Core would immediately use his opponent's attacks against them?

Almighty attacks bypass all defenses.

And word of God means when YHVH says die, he's going to drop dead.

Just wanted to at least point that out. But I do see Core becoming invincible to what turns into, so rip instant death.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Just wanted to at least point that out. But I do see Core becoming invincible to what turns into, so rip instant death.
/\ This. So the Core would insta-copy and null Voice of God until at some point he uses some Hax destruction or his own Voice of God and rekts I guess.

Though *just* for the sake of debating, how likely is the core to use that stuff from the get-go?

Because Voice of God usually comes pretty soon and considering that it kills beings on YHVH's own level, if Core takes a while on that it may be a different result.

If he pulls it quickly due to some Precog (I'd think it's better than Linx's own?) he would win anyways.

EDIT: Just read the Core's Precog better. Yeah, he copies from the start and that's it.

Now that YHVH negs high godly, Bump.

How do you gain immunity to all defenses being pierced?

Yeah.

Anyways, since OPs voting on their own thread is a thing on this site, Inconclusive. Both one-shot each other with Almighty Attacks.

Well ugh

Mister Clean is now High 2-A

Though I don't think that really changes this match. Core's true self and thereby mind is Hyperversal so copying a High 2-A Almighty attack isn't NLF at all, and Almighty attacks bypassing dura would still nuke Core, especially with him being a tier lower

However, he still lacks the capacity to be hot

DMUA said:
Well ugh

Mister Clean is now High 2-A

Though I don't think that really changes this match. Core's true self and thereby mind is Hyperversal so copying a High 2-A Almighty attack isn't NLF at all, and Almighty attacks bypassing dura would still nuke Core, especially with him being a tier lower

Back