• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns wants to get rid of a fly

It's summer time, which means flies are rampant, and one has just flew into Burns' office. Burns has a newspaper roll and...speed is equalized I guess

Me irl: 6

Housefly: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I want to look at this in 2 ways one the way the simpsons would handle this which is joke about how much burns is weak they wouldn't kill him it would just joke that burns is weak and couldn't kill the fly but there is the way that is alot better which is the vs debate reasoning where burns would win because burns is 85 pounds so he would win in this way also just a mention but mr burn's strength in the series is really incosistant and i feel like we should use more plot heavy sources for mr burns and jokes shouldn't count like mr burns can casually move while holding multiple objects and throw things like how he can knock down a tall stack of papers and lift up his cane but ranting over i believe burns would stomp the fly

Yeah, Burns as always been weak, but how weak exactly is highly inconsistent. He varies from being overpowered by an ant and getting knocked out by a camera flash to being able to (barely) lift a bowling ball and survive a gunshot. In any case, I don't see a fly killing Mr. Burns. I would like to know if Mr. Burns getting exhausted and collapsing while trying to hit the fly counts as a win for the fly, since I don't see any other way it can win.

Probably not because an ant push (which is many times stronger than a fly) only knocked him down and didn't damage him

Burns FRA

I meant if he gets tired from walking around and trying to hit the fly and collapses from exhaustion (he does have incredibly poor stamina). It's not exactly a knockout though it is similar. That is the only way I could see the fly winning since it can't harm Burns.

I mean sure that's a possibility but he also tried to stand on the Ant, got pushed over and didn't have any real damage. I think while that's a possibility it's just more likely he wins.

Burns could also just find a way to incapacitate the fly, if the fights in his office he'll certainly have something there that'd help with that.

Even then it is 7 to 1. You may wish to do a redux but given the size of the ant that resists Burns' stomp...

May be you can try Mr Burns vs a dog.

Yeah, there was a very similar match to this a while back about Mr Burns vs a Mosquito.

Burns is soon not 10-C?

There's a lot of evidence to support Wall level durability Mr Burns. While comically weak. He actually has a lot of feats of tanking hits from the cast and surviving. Even a more recent episode where he was beaten in a literal fighting ring and stood conscious throughout the experience.

And maybe his AP varies cause he randomly can minorly injure homer when throwing stuff at him or poking him. But that's less likely to be accepted

Back