• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns vs John Herbert

I'm going with Burns. Burns is more likely to kill if iirc and has better stamina. I would say that Herb's is likely as skilled if not more skilled then Burns. Burns might have a intelligence edge as well. So I'll go with burns for now.

Burns. He should be faster (both in moving and especially hitting) and have better stamina in addition to being smarter. While Herbert may be more durable and have better lifting strength, Burns could easily take his walker away to incapacitate him as Herbert gets ready to throw a punch if he grabs the walker with both hands while Herbert only has one on it. There's also the fact that Burns is a lying, unscrupulous cheater and proud of it, while Herbert had the honor (or foolishness depending on how you view it) to wake Franz up when he fell asleep during their fight and call the nurse to help Franz get off the couch.

burns should win at burns' average he can hold and carry normal things struggling with heavier things like bats and bowling balls while herbert can struggle with walking burns while burns has less knowlage in the army shown as incomptant in his army history while herbert is shown as pretty good in the army but he wouldn't be able to use alot of that on burns. burns should be more mobile than herbert and be able to disarm herbert from his walker making me vote for burns

Burns. He actually should be way more durable unironically. He has taken some stupid falls while set on fire, had a room of gold land on him. And taken several beatings from homer and his father and Bart. Herbert was on par with someone who died cause they fell over. Not exactly the best durability. Burns is also not nearly as comicically weak or comically bad with stamina. He would outlast Herbert too.

Love the fight tho

Back