• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns vs Abby (Scp-053)

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
This might be interesting.

- Speed Equalized.

- Both in character.

- Victory via death.

- No knowledge about eachother.

- Fight takes place within a small, cushioned room that spans ten meters in length, width, and height.

- Both start five meters away from eachother.

Dora the Explorer : 2

Me in real life : 0

Inconclusive: 0

Then inconclusive, Burns isnt strong enough to damage the material Abby is on in order to damage her while Abby has no real means of attacking Burns

Either that or Abby literally just waits until Burns dies on his own

Inconclusive for Weekly's reasons.

Also, has Burns met our Lord and saviour the Authority yet?

Wait, was this always 053?

If it was, im stupid, Burns dies of a heart attack 10 minutes after trying to fight Abby

The heart attacks happen just by being near her, and she can easily regenerate whatever damage Burns can possibly inflict

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait, was this always 053?

If it was, im stupid, Burns dies of a heart attack 10 minutes after trying to fight Abby
I'm surprised it someone this long to notice; mr Burns gets a heart attack and dies, but this maybe a stomp. 53 kills him by standing there and burns breaks his hand hitting her (sorry for the necro I didn't notice how old this thread is)

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Wanna close this?
It's most likely a stomp in 53's favor considering burns can't even scratch her and she murder him by being in the general area

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
No, I mean wanna close this because this is a necro
wait does the person that necro'd the thread have say over that or should the that original made the thread do it, because Zanybrainy2000 was the one that made the thread

WeeklyBattles said:
Just remake it, this is technically a necro
I didn't make it, nor do I want to remake it (I think either I'm confused or I confused everyone else and if that's the case I'm either sorry to all of you or to myself)

Either way this is most definitely a stomp because even if she wasn't an SCP, Burns hurts himself more than he hurts his opponent if he tries anything so no point in remaking it honestly.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Either way this is most definitely a stomp because even if she wasn't an SCP, Burns hurts himself more than he hurts his opponent if he tries anything so no point in remaking it honestly.
^ that pretty much sums up my opinion of this match

Back