• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns fights a Turtle

Mr Burns is going up against a turtle from ASDF.

Speed is equal

Takes place in Burns mansion

Burns is blood lusted

The turtle is in character

Who wins and why?

Mine Turtle:

Mr. Burns:

Inconclusive/Draw: 3

It can. It has flipped onto its back before.

Would it. Maybe. It has only shown to do it once. So if things aren't working out for him. He probably would do it. So he would have to be killed pretty fast for him not to self destruct.

Really don't think Mr. Burns can kill it that fast considering immortality and the whole gunshot thing (which probably should up it from 10-C but eh).

Inconclusive because the turtle will probably blow everything up

Mr Burns tries to press the button on the turtle's back, but is too weak to press it down. So the turtle gives him a helping hand, blowing them both up.

Inconclusive.

I saw Clyde and Happiness had a page. So I thought. I mean. They have impressive feats. So why not

the only way i an see burns winning if we don't allow the mine turtle to explode burns can crush it with his sheer weight being 85 pounds but if we don't then the mine turtle self destructs and kills them both inconclusive

Back