• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
There is this character that can move the Scorpius constellation and i wanna ask on how to calculate his feat via GBE.

At first, i've assume those stars are like our sun so i just need to plug the value into the formula. However, i've eventually discovered that the red star in middle are Antares which is the red Super Giant. It's about hundred times the size of the sun and about 12 M☉ so the result would be much higher.

How can i calc something like this?

its would still be High 4C with GBE
Not really because High 4-C is default assumption if there's no better guesses. Like i've explained, the Scorpius constellation were included with Antares star, which is much bigger than normal sun.

This is why i ask for help with calculating the feat.

There is this character that can move the Scorpius constellation and i wanna ask on how to calculate his feat via GBE.

At first, i've assume those stars are like our sun so i just need to plug the value into the formula. However, i've eventually discovered that the red star in middle are Antares which is the red Super Giant. It's about hundred times the size of the sun and about 12 M☉ so the result would be much higher.

How can i calc something like this?
Would Gravitational Binding Energy even be applicable here? GBE is for destroying and creating celestial bodies, this is just moving it around.

The way you calculate this feat is by finding each star that was moved, in this case, Antares and the other scorpion constellation stars. Then you need to find their radius, mass and polytropic value which you can probably find on their respective wikipedia pages. Then you can use the gravitatinal binding energy formula for stars in this page. Then add the sum of the result of each star.

The way you calculate this feat is by finding each star that was moved, in this case, Antares and the other scorpion constellation stars. Then you need to find their radius, mass and polytropic value which you can probably find on their respective wikipedia pages. Then you can use the gravitatinal binding energy formula for stars in this page. Then add the sum of the result of each star.
Thank.

Back