• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mother Eater vs High Priest [GRACE]

If it's only a void outside the multiverse High Priest can reach that just fine, especially since area's were even full power Othinus doesn't know about are easy to access for High Priest.

Schnee One said:
Because he doesn't move, he explicitly restricts himself in far weaker forms to interact with it, hence his restricted key. What did you read above that said it's not like that
It'd scale to your AP and Durability but that doesn't necessarily mean you can survive it, why do you ask?
"You can still attempt to do things to them, but if you can't get around their passive hax then you can't hurt them."

Doesn't seem to stop one from using abilities.

What. It scales to AP and Durability, but doesn't mean you can survive it? What do you mean?

Schnee One said:
If it's only a void outside the multiverse High Priest can reach that just fine, especially since area's were even full power Othinus doesn't know about are easy to access for High Priest.
I mean, I just mean for escaping the "I move and you are dead" thing going on.

ME has passives? Or his Precog?

Because higher dimensional destruction collapsing on a character will still kill them. It's why we give characters that can survive timeline nuking Regenerationn.

Actually, doesn't ME have that regen for being able to regenerate from that? Or scaling to another character?

Schnee One said:
Because higher dimensional destruction collapsing on a character will still kill them. It's why we give characters that can survive timeline nuking Regenerationn.
^This is why Yggdrasil had to regenerate from the destruction of the multiverse. Despite technically having the durability to match

Just clearing things up

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So...question...why is 1/infinite of it's base power not Unknown and still 11-D?
Because they can still freely manipulate 11-D space and rewrite the Phase? That's why it's not 'At Least' anymore. 1/infinity is still infinity just to a lesser extent. (Somehow. It's meme mathematics.)

Accelerate420 said:
Because they can still freely manipulate 11-D space and rewrite the Phase? That's why it's not 'At Least' anymore. 1/infinity is still infinity just to a lesser extent. (Somehow. It's meme mathematics.)
Sets of infinity that are smaller than other sets of infinity is an actual thing, so in a sense in isn't that silly. Still silly, of course.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That should likely be added to the file as that's not explained.
Zombie's Existence Layering Spell: A spell that allows a Magic God to walk in the world without destroying it, which works by infinitely dividing their power to deliberately weaken themselves. Even though this spell weakens a Magic God, it essentially makes them unkillable as their existences are eternally layered, preventing from truly getting killed unless all of the infinite layers of their existences are killed. This spell can only be used by Zombie, but it was used on the other magic gods before they all entered the world, giving them the same attributes.

This isn't good enough? Well, I can add in "they can still use their phase powers" when his profile unlocks for HP's newest victory.

Why? The first key is infinitely above Baseline 1-C, so dividing that power infinite times is still 1-C. It's fairly obvious.

Except if the second key was not High 1-C, then the first key wouldn't be infinite above baseline (if what I think is correct) as there wouldn't be a High 1-C 11-D.key otherwise to compare the two.

Accelerate420 said:
MG's becoming 1-B soon :poggers:

But yeah, this is a hard incon
Heard long time ago Digimon will be getting one to. Don't know if it's still gonna happen though

Back