• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character For Each Tier - Part 2

LordWhis said:
Does Buggs really beat the death Star or new 52 superman ?
I mean, when you were a child, you didn't watch looney toones?
Because looney is a very big thing, with a shitload of cartoons, movies, games, yeah, Bugs Bunny is an icon by now, like Mickey Mouse

I did, but not half as much as I watched Star wars !

Well, looney toones was so big that Bill Murray, Michael Jordan, and some other known people appeared on it.
MV5BMTU3Nzg0MzQ1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU1MzA5OTE@. V1

Eh, I'd argue Popeye is more well known then Piccolo. Mario on the other hand, I'm not sure.

I think we agreed on Naruto for either 8-B or Low 5-B, which leaves 5-C open. Only well known 5-C characters I can think of outside of them is Finn or Storm.

@Cal. I think Zelda takes High 7-A. Her name is on everything in the franchise.

I'd argue Jake is just as iconic as Finn but Finn edges out slightly more cause he's the main character

@cursedgentleman:

Star wars is so big that world-renowned actors and royalty was willing to play random scrubs in it. I win.

I've never really experienced space jam craze since it came out in a different millennium than the 1 yours truly was born in.

Though it is a funny movie.

Low 2c and high 3a definitely go to raven and Gandalf.

Soulfire Darkseid or the source are good guesses for 1-a. Maybe even that German anime dude.

LordWhis said:
Low 2c and high 3a definitely go to raven and Gandalf.
Soulfire Darkseid or the source are good guesses for 1-a. Maybe even that German anime dude.
There isn't a raven 2-C page tho, the only one there is a unknown tier.

Sherlock should be taking 9-C, possibly 10-A aswell.

7-C could go to either Steve, Naruto, or Luffy. IDK.

I could have sworn that there used to be a low 2-c raven page.

She is definitely more famous than any other low 2-c with the possible exception of Akira.

TT Raven was supposed to be upgraded to 5-A like 3 years ago but it was forgotten about.

Oh well.

The fact he said TTG is more iconic legit disgusts me a little ( despite sadly being true cause TTG is aired all the time)

Also I'd love to suggest a ******* tetris block because Tetris is the most best-selling video game in the world, followed by Minecraft (Which is why I nominated Steve for 7-C. I don't see him taking 2-C. Possibly 2-B maybe?)

But the Tetris Block doesn't have a profile here so yeah. RIP.

Plus Sonic has a plethora of memes in his own right. GOTTA GO FAST, You're To Slow, C'mon Step It Up, Sanic, not to mention the countless YTPs.

I find it amusing that the "You're to slow" meme was referenced in Cyber Sleuth.

We're going by more well known versions rather than strongest versions.

I think Bat Mite is more iconic the Mxy or his inclusion in more media, but it's one or the other.

Well, technically I think more people know the Joker (The entire character) than Mxy. So.... yeah, Emperor and Normal Joker are on the same page, so... Joker takes it as a technicality.

Monarch Of Pointland is taking 11-C

Disembodied Thought takes 11-B. Pretty sure more people knew who DT was than the King of Lineland.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also I'd love to suggest a ******* tetris block because Tetris is the most best-selling video game in the world, followed by Minecraft (Which is why I nominated Steve for 7-C. I don't see him taking 2-C. Possibly 2-B maybe?)
But the Tetris Block doesn't have a profile here so yeah. RIP.
What tier would a Tetris Block have?

Should Beyonder ( Pre-retcon) take high 1-B? I mean he's the main antagonist of one of Marvel's most famous events

Js250476 said:
Should Beyonder ( Pre-retcon) take high 1-B? I mean he's the main antagonist of one of Marvel's most famous events
I think the Tribunal is more famous then him.

Back