• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character For Each Tier - Part 2

Only other 2-A I can think of that might be fairly well known is The Spectre but he isn't as popular as Thanos. I would say Bill but isn't he getting downgraded?

Low 1-C, ZeedMillenniummo?

LordWhis said:
I honestly see Raven taking low 2-c.

I think Gandalf or bill cipher take high 3-a.
I can't see how. goku should take something he was big in Japan at first then was big in the rest of the world well most comics like DC and marvel haven't taken off outside the us and EU.

SSJ3 Goku is way more popular than Post-Crisis Superman.

Shaggy would probably stalemate Spongebob.

I can't see how. goku should take something he was big in Japan at first then was big in the rest of the world well most comics like DC and marvel haven't taken off outside the us and EU.

Not in low 2-c form.

Not in low 2-c form.

That's super still Big in both US and Japan and theses rules are weird his 2-C and other forms are the same character....

Darkmon cns said:
What's rules about characters with more then one tier?
Not really sure to be honest. I guess to avoid characters like Goku from claiming tons of spots, we just use one of their tiers?

Not really sure to be honest. I guess to avoid characters like Goku to claim tons of spots, we just use one of their tiers?

Yes but goku is still the same character in all of his tiers i

The Doctor.

50 year legacy and the revival in nerd culture in the 2010s made The Doctor super iconic.

Darkmon cns said:
Not in low 2-c form.

That's super still Big in both US and Japan and theses rules are weird his 2-C and other forms are the same character....
Let me ask, which Raven, because teen titans raven is 5-B

And DC comics raven is unknown, so who is this raven?

What if we just use the most iconic form?

I was either thinking most iconic or the form they used the most. I guess Goku at his most iconic would be late Namek saga or something.

It's a fairly even fight between Namek Goku and SSJ3.

Low 5-B goes to Naruto, High 6-A, I don't know. Hack n' slash dudes like Dante and Kratos are fierce competitors, and Kratos edges Dante out in popularity.

Not in low 2-c form.

If super was so popular it wouldn't be getting cancelled.

Teen titans on the other hand is getting a feature film with will arnett & Kristen bell.

Which means that whatever the human race becomes in a trillion years time, it will still be a cult classic that everybody has watched.

Because Will Arnett and Kristen bell is the most perfect duo ever.

@Paulo Probably their first couple of arcs.

@Cal I guess Heracles takes it. Honestly my guess for 6-C was Percy Jackson.

I'd say 6-C is a toss-up between DCEU Superman and Percy, which Superman likely wins due to blockbuster movies and all that.

Kepekley23 said:
I'd say 6-C is a toss-up between DCEU Superman and Percy, which Superman likely wins due to blockbuster movies and all that.
Other people know about Percy Jackson ?

Back