• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character For Each Tier - Part 2

I forgot Bowser was 3-C rip

In my head it was either WarGreymon, the Fire Embem dudes or the guys from Persona 5.

Isn't 4-A Mario getting downgraded?

Darkanine said:
I forgot Bowser was 3-C rip
In my head it was either WarGreymon, the Fire Embem dudes or the guys from Persona 5.

Isn't 4-A Mario getting downgraded?
I don't see any discussion about it, so no idea.

I doubt Red is more popular than a walking propaganda of 'Murica.

For High 6-A, there is a crapshitton of contestants.

4-B Mickey comes from KH. That said, Classic Mickey at least has some Wall feats off the top of my head (tanking exploding bread that blew a guy through a wall) so he might b a good contender for 9-B.

He's not that well known
But he does have 2 movies about him, that means something, right?

2? I only knew about 1 LOL but there's some strong competition in that tier.

Don't look up the second one. Seriously, don't.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I second this honourable sentiment.

Back