• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character For Each Tier - Part 2

I think Kratos and Dante are both good contestants. I can tell you almost everyone I know has heard of Kratos before, not so much Dante but I digress.

Yeah High 6-A has a lot of stiff competition. Vader, Kratos, Dante, Sonic, etc.

I think Sonic takes it since EU Vader isn't as well known and Sonic has been around much longer then Kratos or Vader.

Going by that logic, Sonic won't really stand much of a chance since High 6-A comes from Sonic Adventures, which is not as popular as the original game.

Kepekley23 said:
I think Kratos and Dante are both good contestants. I can tell you almost everyone I know has heard of Kratos before, not so much Dante but I digress.
Actually kratos is a very good choice for high 6-a.

Kepekley23 said:
Going by that logic, Sonic won't really stand much of a chance since High 6-A comes from Sonic Adventures, which is not as popular as the original game.
Yeah but nearly everyone who knows Sonic knows about Modern Sonic anyway. Given the constant streams of games, his presence is also a lot more consistent while Kratos and Dante don't really have games that come out on a regular basis anymore.

Wait, so how do Composite profiles work? For example, Mickey Mouse, do a lot of people have to know about Epic Mickey, KH, etc in order for Composite Mickey to be used?

Darkanine said:
Yeah High 6-A has a lot of stiff competition. Vader, Kratos, Dante, Sonic, etc.

I think Sonic takes it since EU Vader isn't as well known and Sonic has been around much longer then Kratos or Vader.
Up until like, four years ago "EU Vader" wasn't even a a thing. There was just one Vader that everyone knew and then Disney made the Legends continuity in 2014.

@Darkmon I was using Star Was examples because Revan isn't that well known outside the fandom.

@Ever Fair point. I think it's a toss up between Vader or Sonic.

Eh, I'd give it to Vader then. He's more known to an older audience. But Vader doesn't win without a fight from Sonic.

Bugs definitely beats New 52 Superman without effort.

Death Star is harder, but I'd definitely say so.

LordWhis said:
Kepekley23 said:
5-A is Bugs, as I said above.
Does Buggs really beat the death Star or new 52 superman ?
I mean, when you were a child, you didn't watch looney toones?

Because looney is a very big thing, with a shitload of cartoons, movies, games, yeah, Bugs Bunny is an icon by now, like Mickey Mouse

Does Buggs really beat the death Star or new 52 superman ?

I mean, when you were a child, you didn't watch looney toones?

Because looney is a very big thing, with a shitload of cartoons, movies, games, yeah, Bugs Bunny is an icon by now, like Mickey Mouse

I did, but not half as much as I watched Star wars !

Space Jam alone makes Bugs more iconic then N52 Supes.

Only other character who I can think would come close is Optimus Prime but I'd still say Bugs wins out.

Also Popeye for High 4-C.

Also Popeye for High 4-C.

Mario after the downgrade will give him a tough fight.

Also Piccolo.

Back