• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most unkillable character by tier

This list is about the hardest characters to kill by Tier.

0:

1-A: Yog-Sothoth (Cthulhu Mythos)

High 1-B: Lorkha

1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C: Sheogorath

High 2-A: YHVH

2-A: Ananta Shesha (Shin Megami Tensei)

2-B: Khorne

2-C:

Low 2-C: Dagoth Ur

High 3-A:

3-A: Reinhard Heydrich, Yakou Madara, Mercurius

3-B:

3-C:

4-A: Void Termina

4-B: The Emperor of Mankind

High 4-C:

4-C: Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Low 4-C: Dark Samus, Xue Ying

High 5-A:

5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms)

5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Low 5-B:

5-C: Oryx, the Taken King

High 6-A: Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)

6-A: Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C: Shion Yorigami

High 7-A:

7-A: Habaki Sakagami

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C: Altair (Re:Creators)

8-A: Divine Angels

8-B: Idea of Evil

High 8-C: The Dunwich Horror

8-C: Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)

9-A:

9-B: Cain (DC Comics)

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

Varies: Nyarlathotep, Majestic Presence

Unknown:

Habaki Sakagami for 7-A, Rimuru 6-A, Reinhard 5-B, Lavos 5-A, Oryx 4-A, Khorne 2-B

Yeah 2B Rimuru is also very hard to kill. How about 3B Dark Schneider?

Oryx isn't even 4-A tho

Probably Idea of Evil for 8-B via literally being the idea of Evil, Oryx for 5-C, Emperor for 4-B

This guy has Mid-Godly regen and can possibly and eventually come back in another universe if killed in the one where he is, the range of that being all "dimensions"/universes.

@immortalgodd

Currently yes, as Demigod(Deity Key), now I'm working on his World Deity Key which right now where I'm has the feats of being able to attack for half a trillion km zone and his attack can affect the Universe with each one bringing it closer to its point of destruction.

2A should be just characters from SMT

God(Tokyo Babel) should be in 2B he has type 5 acausality,passive law manipulation prptecting him and resistance to a bunch of hax

I think tzeetch should be in 2B instead of being along the other chaos gods his concept has the most survivability since it is change

Setsuna tenma said:
2A should be just characters from SMT
God(Tokyo Babel) should be in 2B he has type 5 acausality,passive law manipulation prptecting him and resistance to a bunch of hax

I think tzeetch should be in 2B instead of being along the other chaos gods his concept has the most survivability since it is change
Isn't Khorne the hardest to kill in 2-B?

Zaratthustra said:
@immortalgodd

Currently yes, as Demigod(Deity Key), now I'm working on his World Deity Key which right now where I'm has the feats of being able to attack for half a trillion km zone and his attack can affect the Universe with each one bringing it closer to its point of destruction.
If Wang Lin had a page then the first time he died he would be at 6-7 and probably the most unkillable

Death of the Endless for 1-B. In order to kill Death you need to erase the concept of Death across the tier 0 Void

InfiniteSped said:
Unkillable in an actual fight, or just assuming they stand there and let the enemy attack them?
I guess the latter. Otherwise it would just be The Strongest Character for Every Tier again.

I think 3-A should just be Yakou, he should have Immortality from Hajun do to being his sensory, has 1-A Type 9 and cant really be hit unless you have Irrelevant range.

But I understand why its all 3.

Back