• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Tier Diversity?

I don't know if this is the right forum, but this is a serious question that I have. I'm just curious of what fictional verses have the most tier diversity. Would it be Marvel and DC? Are there any fictions out there that has at least one character in every tier and sub-tier?

It would probably be Marvel or DC.

What instantly says no to a lot of other verses is that they don't have tier 0s (otherwise I'd say Digimon). And all the other ones with tier 0s still stay really high up in the tier list.

Monarch Laciel said:
The Overvoid is clearly just the paper the rest of the DC comics are drawn on, so actually all the DC characters are 11-A ovo

lol, I probably shouldn't have posted this in the Fun and Games board. This was a serious question.

Is it true that Marvel has only one 1-A character? From what I've been looking up, Oblivion is the only one.

Technically speaking there is evidence for a few more in the "Ultimates" series, and if we sue Eternity's Realm as a way of scaling ( Which islikely where the comics of "Ultimates" take place . Yes it is definitely more difficult ) , than yes it can be scaled to 1-A. Otherwise... Yeah Marvel only has one 1-A.

SCP Foundatio would be a close third if any of its entities ever reached past 1-B.

Even among the ones we have on the wiki, they've pretty much got everything from Below Human to 1-B covered, with very few SCPs ever occupying the same tier. Add to that the ones we haven't got and you're looking at tier diversity, all right.

Back