• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

cGfMpG1.png

kys???? now???
Hey

Hey Monke

You ever hear of the rules? You ever hear about the part that explicitly says wishing death on someone or encouraging them to commit suicide can be met with an immediate block with no warning? Yeah.

I've given chance and chance, again and again, with you skirting or outright breaking regulations. If I catch you out of line one more time I swear marrying into Ant's family ain't gonna get you unblocked.

And that's the story of how monke got his ass banned
They finally set me free 🙏🙏
One Piece is basically a sci-fantasy version of the 1700s, consider yourself lucky that Sanji wasn't betrothed to a 12 year old or something.
Eh.
In the end he was forced into it, for one, for two we don't know the age of consent in that world (NOT SAYING IT'S OKAY TO KISS 16 YEAR OLDS AT 21, BUT IT MAY BE LIKE THAT IN THEIR WORLD), and for three it was just a huge scheme to murder him and the other Vinsmokes to get their tech anyway.
Hey

Hey Monke

You ever hear of the rules? You ever hear about the part that explicitly says wishing death on someone or encouraging them to commit suicide can be met with an immediate block with no warning? Yeah.

I've given chance and chance, again and again, with you skirting or outright breaking regulations. If I catch you out of line one more time I swear marrying into Ant's family ain't gonna get you unblocked.
Crabwhale when he has to simply not be a killjoy over a very blatant joke between two friends for one millisecond
image.png

Hey

Hey Monke

Funny even when you serious

Ah yes clearly I really wanted her to die over an obvious joke.
There is NO possibility that I was just playing with her and she's my friend.
Nah. That ain't happening.
Do you understand that some things are not okay to say, even when they are said as jokes? I feel like we've had this same back and forth four or five times, where you say something bad as a joke and when you're told not to say it you remind everyone it's a joke as if we didn't understand that, but are objecting anyways.

Step one: Threadban me from RVR so I can't defend my self when I get reported
Step two: Report me for something very minor
Step three: Profit

I removed your threadban like ten minutes ago dude.

Do you understand that some things are not okay to say, even when they are said as jokes? I feel like we've had this same back and forth four or five times, where you say something bad as a joke and when you're told not to say it you remind everyone it's a joke as if we didn't understand that, but are objecting anyways.

I removed your threadban like ten minutes ago dude.
FyzDpPtXgAAwFXV.png

Crabwhale when he has to simply not be a killjoy over a very blatant joke between two friends for one millisecond
image.png
I don't give a flying shit if it's a joke. Rules say it ain't kosher, so it ain't. Try to get them changed or do that sorta stuff off-site, I don't really care which. But you can't go around blatantly ignoring site policy and then go "hurr durr why mods mean to me, it was joke??????". You know what you've gotten into.

And I find it funny you zero in on me when I've been the most tolerant mod by far towards you. I've given you nearly as many warnings as ******* Weekly had, and never followed through. But I've got a limit to my patience and good will also, and you're breaching it.

It's crazy how mfs really watch my messages like a hawk so they can get me banned the moment I say something weird
I'm barely as toxic as I was before I guess some people just hold grudges for too long lol
If I only catch weird messages, you would be 24/7 reported in a constant manner.

Back