• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

FFK_7-aX0AMVQot

Anyway so here is some dialogue I found
"Rawr! I’m really angry! Funny, I don’t feel any stronger. Maybe because I’m always angry, I’m always in top condition. Stands to reason."

"So ancestors are people who did the procreation thing to make more people before you were born? Like how many people?
That’s a lot of the procreation thing.

Ew. You’re disgusting."

"You know one of the great benefits of living underground? No weather. Don’t mess this up for me."

"Music is stupid. Wait. I changed my mind. Music is fun. Play more music. No, I was right the first time. Music is stupid. But I won’t maim you after all, in case I change my mind again."

"Illusions? How quaint. Before I destroy you, make one that looks like a really big goldfish — like as big as me! Hmm. That’s too big. Goodbye!"

"Speak up! It’s really hard to hear you over the screaming. Nope. It’s no use. I’ll have to stop the screaming. Disintegrations all around, then."

"I don’t understand the attraction of gods. Why would anyone worship anything other than me?"

"I’ve got a minion that forges things.
An ink-stained little twerp with excellent penmanship. So how do the hammers and fire help the process? Wouldn’t the paper get burned? Oh, the fire must be for the wax seals!"

Back