• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Meh, why not. Probably should've posted this earlier, but couldn't figure out where else to:

Oh & here's a link to the Twitch stream because that has chat & the YT version may not, for those that care about that.

There's no Nintendo General Discussion Thread, & since this is a Partner/Indie Direct, it's unlikely any main franchises will have stuff relevant to other General Discussions, unless it gets something like, Mario & Rabbids again, so not really sure where to post it.

Besides, what's more ridiculous & out of context than something that hasn't aired yet, & is going to be a bunch of clips from games that will arguably lack a good bit of context themselves?

Sorry for any bother with this, all.

Anyway, it goes live in about 1 hour & 15 minutes from when I'm posting this, & will be about 40 minutes long, supposedly. I probably should've posted it like, yesterday, when it was announced, but again, uncertanties. Oh well.

Last edited:
Meh, why not. Probably should've posted this earlier, but couldn't figure out where else to:

Oh & here's a link to the Twitch stream because that has chat & the YT version may not, for those that care about that.

There's no Nintendo General Discussion Thread, & since this is a Partner/Indie Direct, it's unlikely any main franchises will have stuff relevant to other General Discussions, unless it gets something like, Mario & Rabbids again, so not really sure where to post it.

Besides, what's more ridiculous out of context than something that hasn't aired yet, & is going to be a bunch of clips from games that will arguably lack a good bit of context themselves?

Anyway, it goes live in about 1 hour & 15 minutes from when I'm posting this, & will be about 40 minutes long, supposedly. I probably should've posted it like, yesterday, when it was announced, but again, uncertanties. Oh well.

Nintendo dropping this on the day of the Sonic 3 trailer
people-who-be-desperate-for-attention-kamedwards.gif

Besides, what's more ridiculous out of context than something that hasn't aired yet, & is going to be a bunch of clips from games that will arguably lack a good bit of context themselves?

Just finished. IMHO, the highlights were:

Patrick Star video game.
If I understood right, the FNAF Trailer indicated there's a new DLC story for that? (Edit: I misinterpreted, it's just SB: Ruin, not anything new. My bad.)
Date Anything's concept is kind of funny.
Wobbly Life looks neat, but also like a shovelware clone of stuff.
Pico Park 2 could be funny, especially with 8 players.
Goat Simulator 3 will be interesting. (I think we have at least 1 profile for GS, too.)
I'm probably the only one interested in Disney Dreamlight Valley, even if I expect it to have almost no substance, even in a story-focused run. (As opposed to the play-until-you-abandon life-sim it allows.)
Speaking of life-sims, My Sims Cozy Bundle looks cute, but like heck I would trust Electronic Arts with even a 1,000 foot pole.

Also, somehow both the Indie Direct AND the Partner Direct managed to have weak openings - Like, a basic card game getting crossovers with stuff for the Indie Direct lead, & then for the Partner Direct lead, Tetris collections/releases?!

There was stuff other people might be excited about, like a new Atelier game, a remake of a Trails in the Sky game (Which only got like, 3 seconds of footage in English, but a full trailer in Japanese.), a collection of Capcom crossover fighter games, a Rune Factory game, & rereleases/ports of stuff like Yakuza, Tales of, etc.

OH, AND POWER WASH SIMULATOR - SHREK SPECIAL PACK!!!
(Small L for not being an actual Shrek game, even if it has the landscapes, though. Is this how they're building hype for Shrek 5, maybe, lol?)

But yeah, not a particularly strong Direct (Technically 2, for some reason, since they bundled Indie & Partner together.), even if that's to be expected for these categories. Shoutouts to only the 2nd last game being a Farming Simulator, though.

Pardon all my wordy yapping, please.

Last edited:
Back