• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

20231112_081606.jpg
Mckmal5339 moment.

Looked this up, found an article that linked to a post, looked at some other posts. Found out 99% of the fanbase for the game is just weird perverts. Found out 90% of the weird perverts weren't even the funny kind.
Most perverts/degenerates aren't funny. Their humor basically is "I will f*ck anything that moves lol" or a bunch of "Hear me out" comments...

i just wanted to play a game about cannibalistic siblings, man.
In regards to the game, I think it's stupid how people who shit on the game ignore that the game has cannibalism, murder, etc., but suddenly get pissed when there's incest in it.

Even then, the incest in the game is purposefully demonstrated as an awful thing, and it's referred to as a bad route in the game. People on Twitter were acting like the creators were approving of incest, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

In regards to the game, I think it's stupid how people who shit on the game ignore that the game has cannibalism, murder, etc., but suddenly get pissed when there's incest in it.
I agree, but a big part of that is that nobody playing the game has actually been a victim of murder, so one's gonna hit a lot closer to home.

Back