• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Aaaahhhhhhhggagagaggagaggagagag i need you on my dick RIGHT ****** NOWWWW
Aight that's it
2BF25C49-F803-4E60-A721-B0D98BF736AB.png

Aight Imma have to quote regulation on this one, since JFC that message was awful:

• Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated. Playing mature games, flirting, or using sexual connotations is discouraged, and in extreme cases, will result in a severe penalty.
So keep that in mind text time @Ped2018

Aight Imma have to quote regulation on this one, since JFC that message was awful:

• Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated. Playing mature games, flirting, or using sexual connotations is discouraged, and in extreme cases, will result in a severe penalty.
So keep that in mind text time @Ped2018
So uh
What about all the gay jokes Azontr and y'all make

What do whales think of humans then?
That depends on the individual. Whales are incredibly intelligent animals with distinct personalities. Some species have generic traits that are often cited, such as humpback whales being noted as particularly playful, though ultimately it's up to the temperament of every singular whale. Typically however, whales are ambivalent to humans, as humans are not a major food source for any species (barring accidental swallowings). They can be frightened and guarded, or they can be playful and curious.

Oh really?
Which whale can form a bubble in a human's brain with their noises?
The sperm whale, also known as the cachalot (scientific name Physeter macrocephalicus), though you've gotten it a bit wrong. Sperm whales can potentially kill humans, as their calls are the loudest bar none in the animal kingdom (200+ dB). They do this by vibrating your body to the point where it heats up and causes damage however.

That depends on the individual. Whales are incredibly intelligent animals with distinct personalities. Some species have generic traits that are often cited, such as humpback whales being noted as particularly playful, though ultimately it's up to the temperament of every singular whale. Typically however, whales are ambivalent to humans, as humans are not a major food source for any species (barring accidental swallowings). They can be frightened and guarded, or they can be playful and curious.

The sperm whale, also known as the cachalot (scientific name Physeter macrocephalicus), though you've gotten it a bit wrong. Sperm whales can potentially kill humans, as their calls are the loudest bar none in the animal kingdom (200+ dB). They do this by vibrating your body to the point where it heats up and causes damage however.
You probably looked that up but since we're on the internet I have no way of knowing nor can I blame you.

You probably looked that up but since we're on the internet I have no way of knowing nor can I blame you.
I assure you I did not. I have watched many documentaries on the topic and scoured many articles. I have also read multiple studies on whales and plan to read many more. I am the premier VS Battles authority on whales and whale facts, and of that you can be certain.

I assure you I did not. I have watched many documentaries on the topic and scoured many articles. I have also read multiple studies on whales and plan to read many more. I am the premier VS Battles authority on whales and whale facts, and of that you can be certain.
Same here.
Well, I just watch stuff based on animals in general.
For example, Koalas have smooth brains.
Something y'all have in common.

Back