• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part II

@Dark

I'm playing SMT III Nocturne right now (TIL SMT did the "talk to enemies to befriend them" thing over a decade before Undertale), and there's a scene where you're in a club and this cat girl says she wants to have "fun", before just having a fight with you.

My friend and I were just like "Uhh...", especially awkward since I was reading the dialogue out loud.

@Azzy

You know this wiki has ruined me when one of the first things I thought when I first saw that ice cream commercial was "that ice cream guy is probably High 3-A".

Darkanine said:
@Azzy
You know this wiki has ruined me when one of the first things I thought when I first saw that ice cream commercial was "that ice cream guy is probably High 3-A".
I know a clothes commercial where literally the first thing I thought when listening was "Holy shit this has a High 3-A feat".

Darkanine said:
@Azzy

I just watched the commercial after reading this (You are responsible for scarring me for life btw) and how exactly is he High 3-A?

If we went by statements, Link would be strongest than an omnipotent guy that had the triforce. Kirby would be High 3-A. Pokemon is already at his top wank thanks to Cal

Yeah... I actually watched the series the studio made before this one.

They're not much better. The protagonist's title is literally, "The Galactic Pretty Boy".

Oi oi no trashtalking Darling pls. Honestly, even tho it is silly, it proved itself to be great show! And what, what did you expect from the creators of Kill la Kill?

Star Driver and Revolutionary Girl Utena are also sex metaphors disguised as mech and mahou shoujo shows, but at least they're good anime, and less in your face about it.

In Franxx they literally pilot the mechs by *******. It's creepy.

Back