• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part II

I really should watch Gintama. A friend of mine on another forum used to say that it's one of the funniest things ever made.

Gintama meat little girl

Everyone is gay for Gintama.

And Gintama is gay for everyone. Is really hard to see a fanfiction that isn't slash and when they are, is some cringy ass story that tries way too hard to be funny

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hey, fanfic can be good, just look at my immortal!
Seriusly though, there are some good fanfics.
Depend of the fandom you go looking for, fanfiction of Gintama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kuroko no basket and some others are full of slash/yaoi fanfiction and even some rape shit for whatever reason.

Thats why I usually go search fanfiction of One Piece, Naruto, Harry Potter or make my own fanfictions.

I do acknowledge that there are good fanfic, but there are always that one story that will stand out more than the others and make it look bad.

yeah, gotta agree with that. Still, my immortal is so hilariusly bad that I could not stop lauging at it, whoever wrote that decided to take harr potter canon and throw it out the window

Back