• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful gaming characters for every tier

Also proof of that Dialga claim, not like it really matters all that much since Psycoshock would instantly kill Cyrus.
Dialga literally control's Time. Dialga itself being the one who made Time in the Pokemon Verse. And Dialga exists as a Aspect outside of the single Avatar that Cyrus has. As such, Dialga can easily just rewind time, stop it, then break out of the Pokeball and go for the Kill.

(For more Information about Dialga's Capabilities, see here)

Second clip, Psyduck comes out of the ball randomly cause lul why not and screws himself over. This isn't sth unique either since we also see Oshawott do the same. Basically pokemon can pop out whenever they want and can seemingly hear what's going on outside so technically nothing stops dialga from popping out if Cyrus gets screwed over and just erasing the opponent out of reality
I wouldn't say having two instances would be concrete enough evidence to be assumed applicable to every single Pokemon in the series, especially from my recollection of the series, where you have people who were in grave danger and their Pokemon didn't pop and save them, but i could be wrong since i'm very ignorant on Pokemon in general.

But even if we assumed this would be applicable, why would Dialga pop out for an attack which isn't physical, can't be physically scene or sensed, and that directly attacks the psyche of the opponent, killing them instantly?. You need to provide evidence Dialga would do something like that given the context.

I wouldn't say having two instances would be concrete enough evidence to be assumed applicable to every single Pokemon in the series, especially from my recollection of the series you have people who were in grave danger and their Pokemon didn't pop and save them, but i could be wrong since i'm very ignorant on Pokemon in general.
You are very wrong and the only way to stop a pokemon popping out is to either damage the pokeball's opening mechanism or to deactivate it via manipulating the electricity

You are very wrong and the only way to stop a pokemon popping out is to either damage the pokeball's opening mechanism or to deactivate it via manipulating the electricity
Morgan Yu can do both.

He can completely melt the Pokeball with Superthermal or Macro-Quantumly destroy the Pokeball, alongside its opening mechanism with Recycle Grenades.

He can also deactivate it with Electrostatic Burst.

Morgan Yu can do both.

He can completely melt the Pokeball with Superthermal or Macro-Quantumly destroy the Pokeball, alongside its opening mechanism with Recycle Grenades.

I doubt it'd be his first thing to do and if it is then prove it

But even if we assumed this would be applicable, why would Dialga pop out for an attack which isn't physical, can't be physically scene or sensed, and that directly attacks the psyche of the opponent, killing them instantly?. You need to provide evidence Dialga would do something like that given the context.
If Dialga is willing enough to assist Cyrus, which seems to be the case according to other's who are admittedly a little more knowing of Dialga than myself, and Dialga recognizes that Cyrus dies (Which with things like Telepathy, Cosmic Awareness, and the Nigh Omniscience/Omnipresence of it's True Form, seems immensely likely), then it would know that Something at the very least killed Cyrus, and as such would probably come out/send a new Avatar, and, seeing no one else than Morgan, prolly just kill em. It's not like it really takes much effort for Dialga to make a new Avatar, or even just have one travel through time to Kill any threat's to it's at the time ally.

Morgan Yu can do both.

You are assuming that Morgan does this before any Pokemon come out (which would require attacking Cyrus and all six Pokeballs at the same time with Morgan’s first thought upon being put into the fight) because anything other then this would be an instant loss
Also Dialga would not care about the Pokeball being broken

Idk who will be in 7-B later on but for now I'd say Several Pokemon characters for top 1 7-B and Several Metal Gear Characters for top 2 7-B

For 7-B theres Grimm (Does this count as a game?)
I personally do not believe that visual novels should be considered games in their right
While it is true that the Void entity is out of range For The player, I don't know how the nature of information+Restart the game would interact with VE's corruption

Several Pokemon characters for top 1 7-B
what they have?

Several Metal Gear Characters for top 2 7-B
While MGR has the speed, they can't really do anything against the player it just re-spawns endlessly (with some of the damage reflecting back to them passively in some cases) while exploding in a temporary cloud of radiation/Power null to the extra gear(so not Blade mode and Ripper mode or other minor weapons)/Speed Slow

Now explain why this is not a game mechanic
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

they are Game Machine in a certain way but at the same time canon because the 4 world, in context, basically inside Virtual Worlds is a section between the game modes in which they explain that the players of the online mode are trapped fighting endlessly for Cubic fun and can't back to real world

So we can nominate the same characters for severel tiers?
It depends a lot, it is only for specific cases

X verse has a lot of Low 2-C characters which are worthy of being on the third position, but are completely destroyed by the character on the second position. However, the X verse has a single Low 2-C character that can defeat the one in second position without too much difficulty, and therefore can be in first position

I'll put him on the lowest and highest of his tiers.
6-A iirc he should be below Blazblue characters who are also 5D with far more layers
2-B he has an ongoing match with Akka the worm against destiny and possibly Arceus once those resolves
4-C iirc in the original top 5 strongest only dante and Arale is above him
4-A there are more contenders for gaming characters so I'm not really sure here
5-A he is still below Blazblue characters
Low 1-C some playable nasuverse characters are probably above them and I'd prolly should make match with Arceus and Bahamut

not sure about first
guess put him behind Arceus for now until I can make the match
Arceus has no 5D hax, only layered 4D. It's basically a question of whether Cap can resist his 4D hax and whether he can affect Arceus. If he can't affect Arceus but Arceus can't affect him then just put him above Arceus via sheer versatility. If both can affect and kill each other then Arceus gets added cause he is faster. If Cap can affect Arceus but Arceus can't affect him then add Cap, if the reverse then obviously Arceus.
If you make a match then i won't participate though.

Back