• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most insane character for every tier.

Overlord775 said:
@RRTheMan i think that you need to double check your definition of war, because during most wars most of the casualities are civilians.
In fact humans never did anything that <insert occidental state here> didn't do. But I doubt that African leaders would nuke france/UK/Germany if they had 2-A powers.

In fact humans never did anything that <insert occidental state here> didn't do. But I doubt that African leaders would nuke france/UK/Germany if they had 2-A powers.

This isn't about potential casualties, this is about what had canonically occurred. And at the end of the day, it is a known fact that the humans wiped out nearly every single monster, before sealing the few that remained in the Underground. That's reason enough for Asgore to go on his revenge trip against humanity, which was only magnified by the death of Asriel and Chara.

This isn't about potential casualties, this is about what had canonically occurred. And at the end of the day, it is a known fact that the humans wiped out nearly every single monster, before sealing the few that remained in the Underground. That's reason enough for Asgore to go on his revenge trip against humanity and genos happened in africa.
Overlord775 said:
which was only magnified by the death of Asriel and Chara.
that wasn't a fault, also you're ignoring my first points

i think many don't even know what insanity is

in general someone is insane if they don't have control over their actions or they are not able to tell right from wrong

I heard that insanity is a legal term and not a medical term.

Edit: I am not trying to strictly follow it's actual definition tho.

I think we are looking for unstable, ridiculous and whatever the term 'insane' commonly refers to when used to describe a character. (Just trying to make sure there isn't any misunderstanding here)

HABIT for 9-C, probably because...

- His definition of a "boring and uncreative death" is breaking someone's arms and legs before disemboweling them and leaving them to slowly bleed to death

- Eats babies

- Sends a christmas-themed letter to a Jew (i... actually struggled to write this given how disturbing it is... ;_;)

Arba for tier high 6-C. She created a cult organisation which eventually destroyed her home world, even after being sealed in a separate space for a millennium her anger towards Solomon (who practically became a God) and his new world was so great that she created a body (kinda like spirit) made from her consciousness, she later possessed a woman and had her burn her husband (who is a King) and two kids to death, later in the same body she slept with her husband's younger brother, after her second husband's death (she killed him) in order to stay in power she made advances towards her oldest step son. All this time from behind the shadows she along with her cult had been manipulating and creating wars, genocides, inhuman experiments, in short they were trying to spread chaos across the world in hopes of cultivating negative emotions (in order to summon a evil god). After she playfully mocks her biological son by tonguing him, she gets decapitated, only to later possess her biological daughter.

The Didact for 8-A. This guy was mindraped by a superinteligent parasite for an unspecified period of time, went and turned millions of innocent Humans into data monsters, then was locked inside a stasis chamber for 100 thousand years to dwell in his own madness.

1A is probably a non Nyarlathotep/yog outer god by virtue of just being so alien that they can't fall under any real human classifications.

VersusJunkie54 said:
The Didact for 8-A. This guy was mindraped by a superinteligent parasite for an unspecified period of time, went and turned millions of innocent Humans into data monsters, then was locked inside a stasis chamber for 100 thousand years to dwell in his own madness.
So he's more insane than Deadpool?

Huesito88 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
So he's more insane than Deadpool?
Most likely yes. As far as I know, nothing Deadpool has went through really compares.

Haju for 1-A and Misogi Kumagawa for 8-A.

Hajun kinda explains himself.

Kumagawa is so delusional that he can limitedly manifest his imagination into reality. But that's not as insane as his personality that created All Fiction. Here is an examples of stuff he has done:

• "I like this girl, I think she is really pretty. But what if I'm just being shallow and only like her for her looks? I know, I'll rip her face off and see if I still like her after!" (There is a bit more background to it, but I think this gets the message across)

Doctor Doom for 5-B, High 5-A,4-B, Low 2-C, High 1-B, 1-A

Unless anyone thinks he is rational, empathetic and not crazy.

I mean he led his country to prosperity, and I remember something about the best future for humanity being prophecized to be the one under his rule, so...

Back