• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most insane character for every tier.

You have to put the most insane character on a tier and why,ill list them.

Tier 0: Some insane writer of real life? XDxDxD

Tier High 1-A:nobody i guess

Tier 1-A: Haju

Tier High 1-B: Delirium of the endless

Tier 1-B: SCP-3812

Tier low 1-B: (idk how i did remember this tier xD) Calibor

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier: Low 1-C

High 2-A: Emperor Joker

2-A: Sheogorath

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A: Moge-ko

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A: Hyness

4-B: Discord

High 4-C: Majora

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A: Zant (Hyness,but the legend of zelda and High 5-A)

5-A:

5-B:

5-C:

6-A:

6-B:

High 6-C: Arba

6-C:

High 7-A: Wolfgang Schreiber

7-A:

7-B:

7-C:

8-A:

8-B: Vanilla ice

8-C:

9-A:

9-B: Tricky the clow

9-C: HABIT

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A: Bill Cipher

11-B:

11-C: Monarch of pointland

Kirbyelmejor said:
He hasn't got a profile yet, but Hyness for 4-A
I already knew that,its obvious.

In fact,that guy is Who inspired me to do this thread.

RRTheEndMan said:
undertale?
I don't think there are any characters in Undertale that could be categorized as insane. I think the closest you got there is Flowey, and even that's a stretch in my opinion.

Joker for high 2A

RRTheEndMan said:
Asgore is not insane. In fact, he's probably one of the most sane characters in Undertale, having the sense to know that what he's doing is wrong, and that all he wanted was to spend time with his wife and child, but he's shoved into the position where he has to murder children in order to wage war on humanity.

Asgore is not insane. In fact, he's probably one of the most sane characters in Undertale, having the sense to know that what he's doing is wrong, and that all he wanted was to spend time with his wife and child, but he's shoved into the position where he has to murder children in order to wage war on humanity.

have you done pacifist route?

How is he a jerk? Despite the fact that he murders the children in order to try to destroy humanity, he's a fairly likeable guy. He even commits suicide in one version of the fight so Frisk can escape the Underground.

Okay, fine. While it is true the way Asgore persues his goal is wrong, this doesn't make him insane. Being insane means that the person is out of their right mind. And Asgore is fully aware of what he's doing, and it does weigh heavily on his consciousness. This makes him a tragic character, not a crazy one.

@RRthe EndMan

Humanity committed genocide on monster kind (A race that is litterally made of magic and good emotions and it's crippled by murder intentions ), trapping the rest of it under a mountain and has killed Asgore's son in cold blood, he just wants revenge and it's not insane by any degree of the word

Overlord775 said:
@RRthe EndMan

Humanity committed genocide on monster kind (A race that is litterally made by magic and good emotions, and it's crippled by murder intentions ), trapping the rest of it under a mountain and has killed Asgore's son in cold blood, he wants revenge
In the beginning, yes, but he mellows out greatly by the time you encounter him in the game, wanting the whole thing over with when you battle him, one way or another.

Asgore trapped monsters in underground for ages. There's no proof that they were exterminated, and the humans that started war were dead anyways

RRTheEndMan said:
Asgore trapped monsters in underground for ages. There's no proof that they were exterminated, and the humans that started war were dead anyways
"At the time, humans and monster ruled the Earth. One day, humans attacked the monsters abruptly and mercilessly, out of fear of their only weakness: having their SOUL absorbed by a monster.

Monsters were too weak to put up a fight; the soul of nearly every monster combined is only just as strong as the power of one human SOUL. Countless monsters were massacred, without a single human SOUL taken. Few monsters survived, one of which was Gerson. Eventually, the monsters surrendered, and the humans emerged victorious. The humans gathered seven of their best magicians and sealed the monsters Under Mount Ebott with a magic spell" -Undertale Wiki

"At the time, humans and monster ruled the Earth. One day, humans attacked the monsters abruptly and mercilessly, out of fear of their only weakness: having their SOUL absorbed by a monster.

Monsters were too weak to put up a fight; the soul of nearly every monster combined is only just as strong as the power of one human SOUL. Countless monsters were massacred, without a single human SOUL taken. Few monsters survived, one of which was Gerson. Eventually, the monsters surrendered, and the humans emerged victorious. The humans gathered seven of their best magicians and sealed the monsters Under Mount Ebott with a magic spell" -Undertale Wiki

That was a war. Maybe a stomp, but a war=/=killing randomly innocent people. They even sealed the monsters instead of killing them...

Anubis (Z.O.E.)
I think this simple but fairly understandable explanation why Anubis along whith his pilot insane - Nohman pilot of Anubis and artificial intelligence DELPHI itself, want to destroy the whole solar system, through the activation of the mechanism located inside the Phobos which called Project Aumaan, and lead to the complete disintegration of all life.

Nohman pilot of Anubis, programs Aumaan to self-destruct at full capacity, and Dingo Egret pilot of Jehuty, averts a cataclysmic fallout by throwing Anubis's head at the core of Aumaan's system. The explosion is buffered significantly but the resulting blast engulfs all of Phobos and causes significant damage to Naked Jehuty - Zone of the Enders Wiki

@RRTheMan i think that you need to double check your definition of war, because during most wars most of the casualities are civilians. and yes, they didn't kill all of Moster-kind, some were sealed, but that like saying that the nazis weren't evil because they didn't kill english war prisoners

Back