• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my personal favourite is "Goku can solo Marvel quite easily, only Superman would be a valid opponent".

It's not like Superman is the most iconic DC character after all. Or that Goku gets haxstomped/overpowered by a lot of characters in the Marvel verse

There are a plethora of characters in DC alone who would kick Superman's ass and Marvel has an even bigger collection.

I never got the "Goku is the strongest anime character" and "Superman is the strongest comic character" nonsense when those guys are FAR from the strongest people in their own verses alone lol

Characters like Mario and Crash are weak sauce because they die when touched by enemies.

"Saitama can oneshot literally any character in fiction because his title is One Punch Man and he's a gag character you're not supposed to be able to beat him"

• facepalm*

"Hashirama is at least continental since he was only surpassed after Naruto and Sasuke got moon level power, so obviously he can't be any lower than continental"

This is one of the worst I've dealt with.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Vector Prime's rants against Saint Seiya.

They are the worst crime to have been comitted against Vs.Debating in the history of everything.
Yo, link?

"Sonic isn't even Mach 1. Game Theory debunked that and none of his appearances have been depicted as remotely that fast."

I found that on while trying to find more Sonic FTL statements/feats.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. The nigh-haxxless guy with no combat feats with feats that topped Multi-Universe is going to compete with a character with a ton of time hax and infinite 4-D power. -_-
-my response to that guy.
Please tell me what his response was to that

Oh and here's my contribution:

"Yukari's ability to re-write destiny by sacrificing her power is creating a new destiny, therefore it is creation, not destiny manipulation, and her fight against destiny is only probability manipulation, not destiny manipulation"

Yes, let's completely ignore that her entire species' power set is centred around guiding and controlling destiny, and she was the result of an experiment to gain the ability to re-write the world's destiny...

Theirs a long post I found on Reddit this afternoon. A dude "debunked" our FTL Jojo stats by saying that the author never "meant" for them to be FTL and that every FTL feat is taken out of context for that reason. He list this blog post by ArbitraryNumbers in particular. He also goes and says that Touhou was never "meant" to be Island level and "Undertale wasn't "supposed" to be Multiversal at all.

It's really a mess.

"A few nukes and an island buster are enough to destroy the moon." I don't remember where, but this was one of the first things I saw when I got into vs debating.

"Dragon Ball/Naruto/Bleach/etc characters are only that strong with energy attacks, and their durability is exclusively towards energy attacks." This argument… it's something special.

"Luffy beats Toriko because his series has been going on longer." I see this and arguments similar to it a lot on sites that have vs debates but aren't explicitly related to them.

"Cui could easily beat Solaris because Sonic, Shadow, and Silver who aren't even moon level could defeat him"

"When Ganondorf was banished to the Twilight Realm, the effect of his body being turned into particles wasn't actually how teleportation works involving twilight, he was actually atomically torn apart which makes him durable enough to survive black holes"

"Kirby is only a few inches tall and gets hurt by apples, how can he beat anyone above human level?"

The wonderful world of YouTube comments

Out of all the debating sites, YouTube is easily the worst. Yet I'm still doing it right now as I'm talking to a guy who said.

"Deadpool in the game was able to re write the script so he can beat Dante, the reason he lost to collosus was because fists are his weakest weapon"

Yes I know I mention Dante a lot but my god do vs debates with him in it automatically lead to cancer.

YouTube can't possibly be a good place for in depth vs debating. Although I must say that the Death Battle comment sections are truly cancerous at times

Adamjensen2030 said:
Ryukama warmed me to avoid debating with Mario and Sonic fans on Youtube since they use "No limits fallacy" a lot.
Because Ryu cares about your well being

Nico-v11 said:
YouTube can't possibly be a good place for in depth vs debating. Although I must say that the Death Battle comment sections are truly cancerous at times
Depends on the video, 3TopicsReviewer is pretty damn good. Really there's only one person there who's cancerous

I dunno, Reddit vs debating can be pretty bad too. People saying Sauron is Street level because he was overpowered by a Wolf, Thor only having Superhuman/Subsonic speed on a good day speed, people seriously arguing that 1 billion Lions could take down the Pokemon series, people seriously arguing that hackers could solo Digimon, or people wanking Digimon to unbelievable heights. Worst of all are the people who don't know crap about basic math trying to do calcs to "debunk" all calcs or whatever they don't like. Like there's a "calc" that put's Lanturn at Universe level and apparently it debunks all "fancalcs" and Pokedex entries in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back