• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Durability doesnt matter against a skilled opponent, which is why Hulk can get knocked out by the likes of Spider-Man and Captain America."

Darkanine said:
I dunno, Reddit vs debating can be pretty bad too. People saying Sauron is Street level because he was overpowered by a Wolf, Thor only having Superhuman/Subsonic speed on a good day speed, people seriously arguing that 1 billion Lions could take down the Pokemon series, people seriously arguing that hackers could solo Digimon, or people wanking Digimon to unbelievable heights.
The sad thing is the first example hurt me the most, because the people arguing this know enough about LotR to know who Huan is, yet deliberately leave out literally any and all context surrounding the character aside from him being a wolf. For context purposes, Huan was literally created and empowered by the beings who control the universe and are only beneath literal God in terms of power, and was only killed by a monster made by the second most powerful entity in the series bred specifically to destroy him.

I think that "Buu is stronger than Cell, who is Solar System level, therefore he is MSS level" is worth mentioning

That's the least ignorant thing on this site, in fact I don't think that's ignorant at all.

just curious of the reaction

"So what if a feat was calced that high, they never actually busted one so it doesn't count"

"Superman Prime One Million is the strongest Superman"

"Swamp Thing's regen isn't even that good"

Well, I guess if CAS or Strange Visitor doesn't count

and speaking of CAS

The entire CAS vs GER thread on Comicvine

"Shao Kahn is barely Multi City Block Level" "Goku isn't 4D and him tanking Immortal Soul Zamasu's attacks or him destroying Hit's pocket dimensions or him nullifying an attack that was going to turn the universe into a void of nothingness doesn't count" "DB lacks hax" "New 52 Superman is the 4th strongest superman"

Saw this a few days ago: "Acnologia is a dragon, right? Dragons are magic, so Touma would just OHKO him".

Makes me sad as a Touma fan that some people wank him, but I guess it's better than what some fans of Accelerator do.

The sheer amount of butthurt that the Heavy Object anime, which aired without much fanfare for most non-Kamachi fans, caused in some fanboys of RL military has to also count. I loved the amount of "It wouldn't work like this in real life, therefore it can't work like this in fiction" arguments going around during the first half of the series.

And I saw those coming from people who otherwise aren't bothered by shonen characters talking normally while fighting at hypersonic speeds + other casual abuse of physics. I guess they were really irked that the usual comebacks they used against most weak sci-fi and down to earth mecha series (aircraft, nukes) were explicitly countered by Objects, but the mental gymnastics and outright ignoring information they didn't like was pretty amazing, as if a sci-fi verse being stronger than RL was something that surprising.

Ataberksins said:
"Shao Kahn is barely Multi City Block Level" "Goku isn't 4D and him tanking Immortal Soul Zamasu's attacks or him destroying Hit's pocket dimensions or him nullifying an attack that was going to turn the universe into a void of nothingness doesn't count" "DB lacks hax" "New 52 Superman is the 4th strongest superman"
It's kinda ignorant to say DB has a lot of hax lol

So, I had a debate about my friend talking about how the Terrarian would defeat Saitama in a speed equalized match (seeing if he actually knew about either character at all), and then said that Saitama would one-shot the Terrarian. I told him that Saitama is comparable to Lord Boros, whom was stated to destroy a planet. Then he stated that "Saitama survived a black hole", which I then debunked, and he attempted to counter that argument before he gave up.

Oh yeah, just remembered these gems:

"Goku is 1/10 the speed of instant"

"Light travels around the planet seven times in a second, and Naruto is light speed, therefore his speed is instant."

I had one more, but was saving it for last and totally blanked while writing this :/

@Gargoyle Daishinkan opened portal through realities, Devilmite Beam, Cell's celluar zenkai boost, Majin Buu itself, Carrot Touch, Reality Warping, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Telekinesis, Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Size Alteration, Nothingness Manipulation, BFR, Immortality, Killing Immortal Beings.... the list goes on

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Omni-King solos Saint Seiya, and here's the proof: [Insert Google+ link here]"
Wow, they give you links? To me they usually just say "because he is the strongest anime character, obviously"

Kaltias said:
Wow, they give you links? To me they usually just say "because he is the strongest anime character, obviously"
Well, the link sent me to a giant text, which I didn't read it all, because I noticed that it was a waste of time, since it said things like "Zeno was stated to be able to destroy all the Dragon Ball universes, which puts him in the same level as Chronos, and he could do this while holding back." and "Zeno is one of the most powerful Multiverse Busters out there, because he has Existence Erasure, which is one of the best haxes you will find."

Sadly I'm not spared from VS statements IRL. I've had people unjokingly say in my face that:

• Batman with enough prep time could defeat Beyonder.
  • Saitama with Deadpool's healing factor can defeat DBS ep 12 Goku.
  • Some guy's OC is still omnipotent despite there explicitly being another OC he has above that person.

"Naruto stomps Madoka because he is vastly more powerful, and he doesn't need Six Sage mode."

Said like this, without any evidence whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back