• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most ignorant vs statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and remember, since timelines make up an universe, anyone who can destroy a universe can destroy all the timelines, which is at least 5D, of course.

FBK yoshi said:
By that logic, the historical Black Beard could one shot Naruto since he survived being stabbed like 30 times.

Well, that is consistent with WoG, at least :^)

Not sure if this is just me, but when people say use that a character is likely tier X or possibly tier Ôÿô, they use it like it's an advantage against someone who's the same tier when I personally think it's not.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Kratos stomps Hercules, because Hercules lost to a much weaker character"
Oh my ******* god.

Rant time, Kratos is one of the most overrated characters in video game history, the morons who say he stomps Hercules because he lost to Sora need to realize just how strong both characters are.

The people who say he's strong because he kills gods fail to see this is fiction and those "gods" are multi continent and MHS+ at best.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Oh my ******* god.

Rant time, Kratos is one of the most overrated characters in video game history, the morons who say he stomps Hercules because he lost to Sora need to realize just how strong both characters are.

The people who say he's strong because he kills gods fail to see this is fiction and those "gods" are multi continent and MHS+ at best.
I tried to debate with the guy to explain how powerful Sora is. He wrote a giant comment saying that Kratos solos Kingdom Hearts and blocked me so I wouldn't respond.

I tried to debate with the guy to explain how powerful Sora is. He wrote a giant comment saying that Kratos solos Kingdom Hearts and blocked me so I wouldn't respond.

That's sad, Kratos is one of the weakest 6As on the site

[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.870588)]"Both Lucifer and Michael die permenent deaths if their hearts are destroyed ( a human can do it) on top of that in some dimensions that have ZERO power in others are just plain human."

A smart enough human can kill Lucifer and Michael .[/COLOR]

Blahblah9755 said:
Here's a YouTube comment on DB's Deadpool vs Deathstroke that really staood out as a cut below the rest to me: "The fight was unfair, Deadpool got to use his theme song"
That's the most obvious sarcasm ever, of all time.

The guy was perfectly serious though, he spent a while arguing with other people about how overpowered fourth wall breaking was and eventually left in a rage.

I'm sorry, but do you mind making a continuation thread for this? This one has gotten far too long and I think the original point has been made by now.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Character X is a girly girl so they can't defeat character Y who is a manly man.
Oh god I hate this one so much. It's sad how often I've seen it actually used. I have no idea how so many people place gender roles above feats lol

VenomElite said:
I'm sorry, but do you mind making a continuation thread for this? This one has gotten far too long and I think the original point has been made by now.
Yeah I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back