• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Cringe-Inducing Moment in Fiction

I remember seeing a top 10 worst Power Rangers mosters list from the original series and dear god we're some of them just dumb

TeenAngel101 said:
You guys know an ENTIRE SERIES that's pure cringe? Cause I can think of one:
You don't deserve a giant toblerone.

Side note, that series actually has legit good feats, I might do calcs for it.

@Dark

Apparently, yes. Snow Miser sounds like the only guy having fun in the movie.

Yeah, but it's just funny to me that a wiki is taking their time to say how much the show sucks.

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Scooby Doo. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Scooby's fear, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from WÃÆ de pìgu literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Scooby Doo the movie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Scooby's food "Scooby's Snacks" which itself is a cryptic reference to the culture of food. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hanna Barbera's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂" (I'm so sorry lol)

Numbersguy said:
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Scooby Doo. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Scooby's fear, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from WÃÆ de pìgu literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Scooby Doo the movie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Scooby's food "Scooby's Snacks" which itself is a cryptic reference to the culture of food. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hanna Barbera's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂"
(I'm so sorry lol)
Smells like sesame street

Numbersguy said:
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Scooby Doo. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Scooby's fear, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from WÃÆ de pìgu literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Scooby Doo the movie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Scooby's food "Scooby's Snacks" which itself is a cryptic reference to the culture of food. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hanna Barbera's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂"
(I'm so sorry lol)
You need high IQ to understand [insert work of fiction here] sounds like a great idea for a thread actually.

"To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to understand Big Mouth. The humor is extremely ham-fisted, and even with a basic grasp of puberty most of the jokes will fall completely flat to a typical viewer. There's also Hormone Monster's horrible concept, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from talentless writers, for instance. The """fans""" understand this stuff; they have the lack of an intellectual capacity to convince themselves the shallow jokes, were never once unfunny. Then they try say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who like Bigmouth truly ARE idiots. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DID actually take the time to watch two or three episodes instead of reading/watching someone else's review. And no, it is much MUCH worse than you'd believe. It's tailored for edgy teens eyes only- And even then they already demonstrated that they're within 5 IQ points of an inbred koala (probably lower) before watching the show."

Most of Sword Art Online tbh.

Whenever Star Trek characters find themselves in a combat situation.

The Generator Rex Oopening is so cringy I can't really watch it. Rest of the show is good tho imo.

TeenAngel101 said:
Snotty Boy was one of the most complex anime characters I've seen.
The episode where Pig replaced Snotty Boy and the depressed farmer grew to love him like family, only to be ripped away and replaced with Snotty Boy was surprisingly depressing for the show.

I actually remember a decent feat from the show involving an explosion but I have like no memory of it whatsoever

Dienomite22 said:
Everything about that is just so wonderful.

The way the thugs have Nazi tattoos on the forehead, like they weren't evil enough.

The way Kenshiro punches that guys mouth, straght out of a looney tunes cartoon.

The way Kenshiro karate chops a gun in half.

The way Kenshiro's punches don't even connect and instead look like angry weaboo martial arts.

The way that guy says "WHAT ARE YER GONNA DO, TICKLE ME TO DEATH!?"

The way Kenshiro has unfathomable rage in his face but no emotion in his voice as he says "You are already dead".

The way the guy's head starts expanding like The Leader or some shit.

A classic.

Back