• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
13Re
You're telling me that the God Emperor of Mankind is equal to I, Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich?!

Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich should take the spot to whatever tier he's in

Wokistan said:
I mean technically the emperor looks however you want him to look to you unless you're a blank in which case he looks like a skeleto
This is correct. The Emperor pre horus heresy wasn't ugly but not attractive either, just normal looking, but his passive mind altering aura caused anyone looking at him to view him as glorious.

Bakura Ryou (Anime/Manga) for their respective tiers

Joseph Joestar for 8-B

Well as long as the character is

1) a male character

2) for characters unbound by gender (e.g. Tier 1 / Tier 0 guys), characters who are portrayed as having a male-like body

3) Only the base body counts for a shapeshifter. Same goes for amorphous blob. The character needs to be at least humanoid. Or looks like human.

I do not see reasons why characters from certain franchises should be banned unless they are so attractive they can fill all the tiers automatically.

Question: Why is nobody questioning on why Tier 0 characters do not have a place here?

At least The-One-Above-All is somehow shown to have a male humanoid form.

Back