• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 7: Steel Mai Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's heresy spider girls are the best. But I would settle for someone else from Monster Musume.

Welcome back tho.

Heyyy

Can't believe you don't think Quelaag is hot

geddit, cuz she's a flame witch with a flaming spider body, also her nether regions have been replaced by a spider's mouth and I'm staying well away from that k thanks bye

Sleek black legs

Shiny chitinous carapaces around ample chests.

Multiple gorgeous red eyes

Big booty

You're right, Rachnera is not cute, Rachnera is hot.

That girl looks underaged and too angular to be hot, also what the **** is up with that Second Form Cell tail.

Rachnera is the best Monster Musume girl, with Mia in close second.

Hmmm, maybe the reason I like spider girls and snake girls is because I'm australian :thinking:

Sneks are good actually, not going to lie
JAAAAAAAAAA

But this is my reaction to spiders

Also Monarch you know neither MGQ nor MGE but claim to like monstergirls even I liked MGE before my shenanigans with Saikou

Actually, I got no problem with Chiyo. This is more my perception of Starfire.

And to keep less anime from the list at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back