• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 7: Steel Mai Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
But her manga doesen't have an anime adaptation yet

Animetwilightsparkle
If you think we have too much anime, I have a contestant for 4-C (Yes, this is 100% official)

Pretty simple

Spider legs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tentacles.

Spiders >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cephalopods

• subjectively wrong, objectively right.
Also her head looks phallic. Wait you're bi, that explains why you like them.

Our standards regardling lewd stuff aren't clear, at all, actually. In fact, a loooot of people agree with this.

I was surprised I could get away with Ane Naru Mono and Excel Saga.

Majikoi has profiles here =P

Edit and the first place I heard of the series was from here though I probably would've found it eventually via just browsing through visual novels and animes like 8 months later

"This thing bothers me, so I'm going to ruin it for people. They asked for it by making a thing I don't like."

Baby-pouting
Sometimes it do be like that

King presumably had internet issues and posted the same comment several times

I'm going to point out that I didn't list every single character in this thread on my comment, and I didn't do that because I was going to point out that this thread is hugely subjective and that this list will never be completed because everybody will keep on suggesting their waifus until every single female character will be on this list at least once.

I doubt that this is a thread that anyone actually cares about "completing". I think it's just another thing for all of us on the wiki to argue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back