• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 5: Golden Haired Waifu Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
TacticalNuke002 said:
Also, for the record, greater exposure doesn't mean hotter.
The difference in exposure between Othinus and Nephthys is practically non-existent.

And, I don't judge these character based on such criteria.

I'll just say that you're walking a thin line here fellas

As of the thread itself, I give my vote to Bayonetta for High 6-A

What I meant by generic is:

Lets take the concept of a mummy, replace the corpse with a girl, reduce the wrapping for fanservice exposure and add some more Egyptian imagery and give an Egyptian deity sounding name.

Also, I've seen only one mummy girl that I barely remember. All I remember is that she gets embarrassed if her wrapping is removed. Sadly forgot what the anime was.

RebubleUselet said:
I'll just say that you're walking a thin line here fellas
As of the thread itself, I give my vote to Bayonetta for High 6-A
Is there anyone else for the tier, tbh?

The only ones I could even think of are some Bleach girls after the 100 Bleach CRT gets implemented onto the profiles. Which will never ******* happe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back